Thread: Scap?

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Scap?

Is your picture that of Bear Grylls eye? Or is that your eye? Or are you Bear Grylls? It has been bugging me for weeks. I hafta know.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

Default Re: Scap?

he gets on here about once a month or so....ifindit....he may be a while responding!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

It's Him.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Scap is Bear Grylls? Or the resemblance is uncanny.....?
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

I wish my first name was Bear. That's actually a damn cool name. I'm gonna name my son Bear, if I have a son someday. I could just imagine my eight-year-old in a classroom with his hand raised, and the teacher calling on him, saying 'Bear!', acknowledging his hand raised and giving him a chance to answer a question...rofl. Nice dog btw. I got this bad habit of playing with people's dogs when I do backyard locates. It makes the 8 -10 yard cableworks tickets a little easier I guess. I give em water if they are thirsty, hell, I've even given dogs some old lunch I had in my truck. One time I didn't feel like letting a ticket rot, and I actually got a locate done by giving two extremely aggressive dogs small pieces of a sandwich at a time. It works, just gotta sweet talk em and throw em food every few seconds. I would never risk that on a pit or aggressive german shepard, but other random aggressive dogs, it works..yeah, I know, I'm a dumbass and just need to invest in one of those things you keep in your pocket that scares dogs away. But I'm a stubborn son of a bia, and I have a way of knowing if an animal is docile or not...I've just been around them since I was so small, so I just....know...still, the investment for the pocket dog repellent thing would be my best bet, considering how terrible it would be to have an aggressive ghetto pit wreck through an old rotted fence and come at you.

The bear thing, reminds me of this old friend.. I used to have this idiotic friend who swore up and down when he had a kid, if it was a boy, he was gonna name his son 'Sir' ... lol, lets just say Blaine was one of those dudes who "stayed drunk"
    Last edited by scap; October 16th, 2008 at 08:16 PM.
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

What's up Scout. Take a shot of Maker's Mark for me, brother. I know who you are, you whopp bastard. :-)

"Picture us as two bulls sitting atop a hill, amongst many cattle below. Now we could either run down, and **** two of them, scaring the rest off...or walk down, and **** them all."

If that's the guy I think it is, he'll get a kick outta that quote

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scap View Post
    "Picture us as two bulls sitting atop a hill, amongst many cattle below. Now we could either run down, and **** two of them, scaring the rest off...or walk down, and **** them all."

That is God Damn brilliant! I love that!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Thanks about the dog......he's been a great family dog. I don't think he'd bite anybody......but as long as you don't come sneaking around inside my house late at night while i'm sleeping, nobody will ever figure that out.

Years of Experience

scap what's up dude how's cj treating you??????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Excellent, Yahoo.

and, ifinditunderground,

That quotes off a movie called 'Colors' (Duvall, S.Penn) quality flick, worth a rent or if you're cheap like me, a bittorrent download and a burn