Angelina Jolie asked Mother Nature,
"Should I keep my breasts?"

37 year-old Angelina Jolie took matters into her own hands when she found out she had a 87 percent risk of getting the disease, so she had a double mastectomy in order to remove both of her breasts. Jolie has a defective BRCA1 gene resulting in an increased risk of breast cancer and ovarian cancer. Jolie explained her decision to write of her experience in the op-ed: "I am writing about it now because I hope that other women can benefit from my experience," she stated. "Cancer is still a word that strikes fear into people's hearts, producing a deep sense of powerlessness. But today it is possible to find out through a blood test whether you are highly susceptible to breast and ovarian cancer, and then take action." [Jolie, Angelina (14 May 2013). "My Medical Choice". The New York Times. Retrieved 14 May 2013.]

A mastectomy is an operation that removes all or part of the breast.

She wrote that her experience involved a three-step process. On February 2, the actress had a procedure that increases the chance that the nipple can be saved. Two weeks later, she had major surgery where the breast tissue was removed and temporary fillers were put in place. Nine weeks later, she described undergoing "reconstruction of the breasts with an implant."

"There have been many advances in this procedure in the last few years," she said, "and the results can be beautiful."

Some might call it an extreme measure and others might say it was the best decision she could have made. As for my thoughts, nothing about this woman surprises me. Angelina has been a lunatic her whole life. As Angelina stated herself, "I am still at heart—and always will be—just a punk kid with tattoos."

Not satisfied with being an accredited actress, Angelina wanted to leave her mark as a 'do gooder" on the world front. She contacted the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for information on international trouble spots and was named a UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador at UNHCR headquarters in Geneva on August 27, 2001. Ever since her film Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) made her an international superstar, Angelina has mingled with the elite and became a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in 2007. Too many people haven't a clue about the secret society of the CFR and it's subversion of the Constitution and the country. Watch this short Youtube for more information on the CFR:

Make no mistake, as a member of the CFR, Angelina has already influenced policy behind closed doors. Her time of high visibility will happen when America's economy implodes. Angelina, along with her CFR buddies George Stephanopoulos, Diane Sawyer, Barbara Walters, Tom Brokaw, Jim Lehrer, pastor Rick Warren and many other traitors will be pleading on television for everyone to remain calm, turn in their guns, give up all their liberties and follow the orders of the military. These puppets of the elite will tell viewers that the imposed Marshall Law will be for their own good and be temporary until things settle down. Yeah, right........

Just as a parting shot at Angelina, a sane person, in the prime of her life, would never sacrifice the "girls" as a prevention of cancer! It just does not make sense. Unless, her dilemma is all bullshit. Who's to say, this lunatic just wanted a boob-job to look good for future TV assignments and found a way to gain public sympathy while in the process of getting bigger boobs?............... just sayin'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------