Thread: Rockin' out

Default Rockin' out

So some people play music here too? USIC, I think you mentioned something like that. Ifondleit, i noticed guitars was first on your list of interests before rottweilers, surprising. I've played since i was 12. (Won't tell you how many years that is). All i ever cared about was being in a band, but life doesn't......you know the rest.
    I have 2 acoustics, nothing great, a classical I picked up in a pawn shop to play "DEE" and some Bach correctly, an old 70's vantage that looks ugly, plays great, my baby, a neck through body black Charvel, with floyd that i've retired, and right now my jamming guitar is a cheap esp ltd with floyd I picked up in a pawn shop but I love it. Just jamming last night. i have a 97' Marshall valvestate rig. one day soon i want a Jackson, an old esp and a hamer, and a new rig with 300 watt head (probably marshall, maybe randall). Most of my stuff is old and well used.
    Had a few of my songs played on the radio when i was younger, that's about the extent of my music career. I write em, sing em and play the lead guitar. Try and jam 2-3 days a week with the boys. We play mostly black/death metal influenced stuff. we're trying to get something going again. i've played other styles but all I'm really into is metal. I play mostly in drop tuning these past few years as standard just doesn't cut it for me anymore. I****it i invite you to contribute if you're not too much of a hot head to hold a grudge.. No insults, promise. Anyone else?

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Rockin' out

Wow, I bow to you.....You are a locating genius, can plow 200 miles of cable in a day, play all sorts of cool guitars, (and flawlessly I bet too) had your music on an AM Canadian Daytimer radio station, are a martial arts god, and a master of insults. You are all of these wonderful things, but can't find a smarter way to address me other than ifingerit, ifondleit, or i****edit, give me a break.

On top of that, you wanna drop little threats about meeting me in public (that you can't even back up once confronted), or stopping by my profile to attempt a little psychological intimidation. Dude, I don't have the time of day for you, until you learn to address me a little better. You will notice (other than the little stab I took at you yesterday), I have been ignoring you and all of your remarks directed at me. And just to let you know, Gay hasn't been an insult here in the States since about 1995, jeezus get a clue man.

You are a nobody, that isn't worth the effort.

And since I really am a nice guy: Fender 4 String Electric Bass, Martin D-15 Accoustic, Indiana Accoustic, 2 Fender Amps
    Last edited by ifinditunderground; March 20th, 2009 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Advanceman for President in 2012
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Ifindit, you hit it right on man. This guy seems to be the best at everything including things he probably doesn't know anything about. Just your typical BS'er, no doubt almost everything out of his mouth is a lie, but whatever if it makes you feel better by all means continue Advance. Oh yeah what's the obsession with calling everyone either an inbred or gay?
    Life's a garden, dig it! - Joe Dirt

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

It really only shows a lack of intelligence. I haven't heard any bragging of his High School GPA or College Diplomas.......
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

It was fm radio, and I only ckecked your profile once i think. As far as threats..? again you read wrong. 6ft, I have absolutely NO reason to make anything up or "BS" HERE. Everything I've said is true, in fact I quite enjoy the honesty I'm able to convey here.
    Whether you believe it doesn't matter, I mean really, I'm talking in my mind to a computer screen. You all are, if you're even really there.
    Thank you for you contribution "ifartinit"(couldn't resist that one), though somewhat off to[pic we got to it in and in the end you did post. Feel free to add more about your music interests

You should get a nobel peace prize for all of the greatness that is advanceMan.
    Life's a garden, dig it! - Joe Dirt

It does sound like he's becoming a Legend in His Own Mind!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.