Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Recreational weed....

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Recreational weed....

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Damn, I must be getting old..... WTFs wrong with me? I find nothing about these gals attractive. In fact, I find them both scary. I'm sure these ladies are nice people and loads of fun to be with. But the tokin' in public, the face piercings, the long, black fingernails, the studded bustier tops and the "in yer face" tats on the small tatties shout "Skank" in my book!.................. just sayin'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had me at, "Skank".

I'm all for a crazy chick with tattoo's and piercings. The one thing I must require is being responsible. The only line I have waited in for over 5hrs has been a traffic line. I can't afford to wait in line for some ambigous reason that doesn't make sense to me. About the photo you are commenting on looks to have tow women who are trying so very hard to hang onto their "troubled" youth. They will forever be cursed by their bad decisions and droopy tattoos.

I believe the old saying comes into play here.... "I want to be different, just like everyone else"

mke
    UULC and Wingfoot like this.

Years of Experience

I agree with Mark !
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

My sister and her hubby live in Denver. They were here over Christmas. She had thc candy, thc gummie squares, and other goodies. My brother, sister, and bro in-law were wasted. I was offered but declined. Most of the Christmas cookies mom made were gone the first night. Damn it, they didn't save me any.

Mom was pissed.
    Wingfoot likes this.

Years of Experience

Ummm, Did I mark the cable drop? Yep, it looks good in blue.............Duuuuuuuuuuuuude, you seen my paint stick? Hey..was that a dog? I wonder if there is snake in that ped? Man, I'm thirsty as a mo-fo! Did I mark the cable drop? Hey, who located the water?
    Enjoythefall, daman1 and yahoo like this.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kramit69 View Post
    My sister and her hubby live in Denver. They were here over Christmas. She had thc candy, thc gummie squares, and other goodies. My brother, sister, and bro in-law were wasted. I was offered but declined. Most of the Christmas cookies mom made were gone the first night. Damn it, they didn't save me any.

Mom was pissed.
    Transported over state lines? They were lucky they didn't get pulled over and searched.

There is a guy from Colorado who is suing the local police department. They pulled him over because he has Colorado plates (he is claiming) and they searched his vehicle for marijuana.

Colorado man sues Idaho police over "license-plate profiling" in marijuana case
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience
    17 years

Maybe that explains why we haven't heard from Headcipher in a while. Probably spaced his password.

Years of Experience

They took it on the plane with them. In their carry on bag. It was even checked though security. No shit. I don't know if they took any back home with them. Most likely not.
    Last edited by Kramit69; April 2nd, 2014 at 10:03 PM.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Maybe that explains why we haven't heard from Headcipher in a while. Probably spaced his password.
    Still here, don't touch the stuff...

Maybe we could leave me out of threads that can get me on the constantly piss-tested list, my supervisor reads this forum and knows who I am...

May already be too late...

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by headcipher View Post

Maybe we could leave me out of threads that can get me on the constantly piss-tested list, my supervisor reads this forum and knows who I am...

Your Sup is a snatch.

Years of Experience

Also, every hour they pay you to pee in a cup is an hour you don't have to be locating. Money in the bank, unless you're worried about the results. If you are worried about your test score you should PM me for a study guide.

After all, if you fail a piss test for weed you're out. If you're a habitual smoker, that sh*t stays in your system for 45+days.

I'm SURE this is to protect everybody, srsly. Weed is bad, and it needs to be eliminated. for the safety of the public and YOU.

I mean, I GUESS instead of smoking TERRIBLE WEED, You can just take LSD, eat Magic Mushrooms, Smoke K2, or snort bath salts. The tests don't find those substances, they must not be very dangerous.

You could also shoot some heroin, smoke crack, snort some coke, or eat a bunch of assorted pills and be clean in a day or two without worrying.

Just STAY AWAY FROM THE DEVIL WEED. Sh*t'll kill ya.
    second notice, EricB and yahoo like this.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

If you don't smoke weed then you could go into business for yourself. Now that 2 States are legal there will be many people partaking of vitamin "M". As discussed here we are learning/assuming that people will still be subject to a urinalysis from time to time. You could sell your urine by mail. Go to a medical supply store and buy the proper bags for storing body fluids. Pee in them and then freeze them. Setup a website and sell your piss to whomever wants to pay for it.

Of course all urine would have to be drug and alcohol free so you couldn't sit around all day drinking beer and boasting at how you make a living drinking beer.

Just a thought.

Clean Urine for Sale | Clean Urine Kits | Drug Tested Urine for Sale
    EricB likes this.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by headcipher View Post

Sorry HC, Didn't mean to rock your boat. The fact that you didn't forget your password is proof of your innocence. If I lose my password again, I'll let you know. If a note to your boss will help, I'll gladly give you a glowing recomendation.

Note to Ciphers boss......

I was just joking. I can personally attest to the fact that I have never seen Headcipher rocking the Ghanj. That would be because I have never actually seen him before. As far as I am aware he is an upstanding citizen possessing the highest of moral standards in his personal and professional life. I can honestly say "as far as I am aware" because I have never actually met him. I just assumed that because he is from Colorado and all Coloradoans are long haired hippy potheads that he must be one as well. Perhaps I should rethink my personal prejudices and stereotypes. It's those Oregonians that are the real problem.
    Last edited by daman1; April 5th, 2014 at 10:34 PM.

Years of Experience

1. Massachusetts

2. California

3. Missouri

4. Hawaii

5. Maine

6. Nevada

7. Arizona

Many states are following Washington and Colorado’s path, getting closer and closer to legalization every election cycle. So far, legalization advocates have had to rely on voter-backed initiatives to get legislation passed, as the federal government seems as though it still won’t budge on reclassifying cannabis out of its current schedule -1 status. Local governments across the country have taken baby steps towards ending prohibition, with many cities passing ordinances that either have decriminalized small amounts of marijuana or marked them as a lowest priority for law enforcement officials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

Must of been a hell of a good time down wind of that fire

Looked through the sponge bob and I didn't see anything for weed on it

Curious with the apple as a bowl would that lesson the harshness of the weed?

Not a pothead but if I girl presnets buds like that I might stick around for what is under thad bud

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast