Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Recipe For Destruction: How to make yourself let out a 5 second full-force fart, every 15 minutes, throughout a workday.

Default Re: A Recipe For Destruction: How to make yourself let out a 5 second full-force fart, every 15 minutes, throughout a workday.

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    I have found 'Instant Farts' - is is Russell Stover's Sugar Free Candies. 1 individually wrapped small piece is worth at least 3-5 farts within 1 hour of consumption. Amazing!
    Farts?

Sharts. SHARTS...I ate a bag of the peanut butter things, and some other misc sugar free crap (it was when I was attempting lo-carb stuff) and I felt as if it acted as, ...how to be the least vulgure........acted as more of an expectorant (laxative, give u squirty shits) than a flatulence amplifier.
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Default Re: A Recipe For Destruction: How to make yourself let out a 5 second full-force fart, every 15 minutes, throughout a workday.

It had to happen. After years of compitition the time honored farting contest has hit the internet.

2 coney dogs and a large chili cheese fry. ALL with extra chili and onions. This will cause mandatory neighborhood evacuations within an hour. Methane level will not subside for hours.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    2 coney dogs and a large chili cheese fry. ALL with extra chili and onions. This will cause mandatory neighborhood evacuations within an hour. Methane level will not subside for hours.
    Add milk and maybe a multivitamin and the meal plan could become a prospect.
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12