Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    TAKING OUT ALL THE STOPS TO GET THE TRUTH OUT!!!

    To any and all willing to take the tough stand on occasion through my behalf quoting me on occasion in an effort to debunc those skirting issues they need to be enlightened on...

    Due to the ongoing dilemma of a growing use of the ignore list I must try an bypass this "blip in the software" to administer doctrine on the injustices, and oppresion that needs to be reversed in our country...

    This in turn can have a great influence on our locating industry as well...

    That is the mission and the call...Just a quote on occasion by those of you not shackled by the ignore feature like the shackling of slaves our country administered during our darkest days of the nation...

    Yes, it is sorrowful principle still being enforced today...

    So I plea for the assistance in helping make others aware and lifting us from the bondage of an old thought process that got this countrys great middle classes through labor and personal living strifes at such a stagnation point today but rather reverse such a course to instill a new brighter, greener way of life,living, and thinking...

    The key going forward will be green for the wallet and for the environment...

    Please do your part in whats in the best interest of the greater greener good...

    Thank to All who will play a Role,

    USIC1

  2. #2
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,908
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    so ............what is your plea exactly?????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  3. #3
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    You know the same stuff as usual...

    Mostly incomprehendible jibberish misinterpreted by those lacking foreskin I mean foresight...

    The list is really growing you know...



  4. #4
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,908
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    well ......most of the time i agree with them USIC1... some of the things you write are incomprehensible???? but i'm sure i am not much better????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  5. #5
    Senior Member AULupstate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    969
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE!!!!!! It's a beautiful thing!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    There are nt suppose to be any defining points or views on any specific issue...

    The strategy of this idealogy is not suppose to be coherent rather to allow adjustments as circumstances arise...

    What is intended is "rolling with the punches" after that maybe new circumstances that arise will dictate to the next area to be addressed...

    Its all part of a bigger grandiose government that we need to nurture...

    I cant explain it any further but it should be simple to understand...

    Its that feeling of afflictio I mean affiliation with the new way of American thinking...

    Get IT?!?!!?



  7. #7
    Senior Member AULupstate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    969
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    Nope! Nothing! Sorry!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member sprayandpray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    94

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    All I can say is the Sic1 must have a steady supply of those "left hand cigarettes"!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !


    It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !


    The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

  9. #9
    Senior Member AULupstate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    969
    Rep Power
    48

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    HA!!!! Wackie Tabackie!!! We'll see how long it takes for him to loose his mind after typing to himself for a couple of days!

  10. #10
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    As long as most Americans understand when they all choose to walk down the path in there best interest most realize who hold the Aces up their sleeves...



  11. #11
    Senior Member RD_Wrangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    U S A
    Posts
    669
    Years of Experience
    10
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    TAKING OUT ALL THE STOPS TO GET THE TRUTH OUT!!!

    To any and all willing to take the tough stand on occasion through my behalf quoting me on occasion in an effort to debunc those skirting issues they need to be enlightened on...

    Due to the ongoing dilemma of a growing use of the ignore list I must try an bypass this "blip in the software" to administer doctrine on the injustices, and oppresion that needs to be reversed in our country...

    This in turn can have a great influence on our locating industry as well...

    That is the mission and the call...Just a quote on occasion by those of you not shackled by the ignore feature like the shackling of slaves our country administered during our darkest days of the nation...

    Yes, it is sorrowful principle still being enforced today...

    So I plea for the assistance in helping make others aware and lifting us from the bondage of an old thought process that got this countrys great middle classes through labor and personal living strifes at such a stagnation point today but rather reverse such a course to instill a new brighter, greener way of life,living, and thinking...

    The key going forward will be green for the wallet and for the environment...

    Please do your part in whats in the best interest of the greater greener good...

    Thank to All who will play a Role,

    USIC1

    wow, that's a whole lotta words used in order to say almost...nothing...huh?
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

    "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

    Per Scientiam Vires!

  12. #12
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post



    wow, that's a whole lotta words used in order to say almost...nothing...huh?
    Well, thats the way our country is shaping up...

    So I want to be on the same page...


  13. #13
    Senior Member USIC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Md. Va. Wv.
    Posts
    1,802
    Years of Experience
    na
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    Also I will be moving at the end of the month and losing my service provider(whoever it is) and Im not sure of future access...

    So there are motives to such a flurry of madness on the vine recently...

    Truth be told...

    The stiiring not the content may promote withdraws so just like any fiend a good binge is in order...



  14. #14
    Senior Member beyond help's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    somewhere on my hand
    Posts
    1,380
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    Also I will be moving at the end of the month and losing my service provider(whoever it is) and Im not sure of future access...

    So there are motives to such a flurry of madness on the vine recently...

    Truth be told...

    The stiiring not the content may promote withdraws so just like any fiend a good binge is in order...


    I just wish you would lay off the chronic.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Mr810's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Doing more with Less
    Posts
    142
    Years of Experience
    16 yrs
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: A Plea To Quote Me !!!

    udic1..... eaten shrooms again !!!!!!!!
    Mark likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •