Thread: For our soldiers..Vietnam, Korean, Iraq War- Respect to you all

Default For our soldiers..Vietnam, Korean, Iraq War- Respect to you all

Look, I, as everyone else knows theres plenty of tree hugging asshats who are against squishing caterpillars on the sidewalk.

I know what risk is, at least I think I do. But not like a solider does. If a soldier messes up, they die; if I mess up, I take a few punches. I just want you guys who actually served, in the line of duty and when it came to firefights, and being held captive....

I respect you guys more than anyone on the planet. Because, I consider myself a pretty tough guy, but I could not imagine how it would be to be drafted into vietnam, having never hunted anything and then placed in a jungle area with guys, veterans, planning attacks against you. I say I consider myself tough ut I'd prolly try to avoid the draft. I love being here. I don't wanna die, you know? Getting hurt is one thing; dying is another. People think about Vietnam and don't understand what the soldier went through. Same with Iraq, but from what I understand Vietman was a more more infantry-scout related type of warfare. Brutal shit. So, (BTW im tanked right now, i have 108 tickets and am just trying to enjoy my holidays) They don't understand what it's like, coming home, after seeing all that shit.

I just wanted to throw out respect to the guy I know that served, that includes you Todd, u wopp bastard, an Army Ranger/locator I know and respect that had some previous beef with. Just wanted to say, **** all the beef. I respect what you guys did for our country, even without drafting, just joining up and having the NUTS to say, **** it, I'm gonna be shooting at someone, and someone's gonna be shooting back. THAT TAKES BALLS. BALLS. And that is what separates the male from the female in our species. Men love to hate.

Im tanked, Scap OUT- HAPPY THANKSGIVING hopefully u didnt gain like 10 lbs like i did off blueberry wine,turkey,ham,stuffing.......jesus.

Hope Monday don't come too early for you ****ers. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

pa I APOLIGIZE FOR UNBONDING UR CBLE SERVICE IF UR THAT DRUNJ JAGOFF ON HILLYARD ST NEAR BLUEBOONNNET. U WERA PRIK I HAD TO GET U. IF I CANT LAND THE JAB W/O LOSING MY JOB I UNBONB UR CBL SERVICE, JORGE1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by scap; November 29th, 2008 at 04:02 PM.
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: For our soldiers..Vietnam, Korean, Iraq War- Respect to you all

whoooooo, what he said.....except a little less slurring.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by scap View Post
    I respect you [soldiers] more than anyone on the planet. People think about Vietnam and don't understand what the soldier went through. Same with Iraq, but from what I understand Vietnam was a more more infantry-scout related type of warfare. Brutal shit.

I just wanted to throw out respect to the guys that served. I respect what you guys did for our country. Even without drafting, just joining up and having the NUTS to say, **** it, I'm gonna be shooting at someone, and someone's gonna be shooting back. THAT TAKES BALLS. BALLS!
    scap - I share your same feelings about our brave military soldiers in and out of duty.

Your post reminds me of the NASCAR race I worked at California Speedway the summer of 2006.

That Sunday a visiting troop dressed in fatigues asked one of my fellow workers, Tom Parnell (a.k.a. Bones), about the inner liner/safety spare set-up on the inside of a Goodyear race tire. After explaining the purpose (to lock the outside tire to the wheel during all the turns on the super speedways plus adding a margin of safety if the outside tire ever goes flat) Bones handed the young soldier an un-mounted new tire with the inner liner already stuffed in it and said, "Pull the liner out." The soldier really struggled w/o luck while a dozen of his buddies helped by razzing him. There definitely is a specific technique to pull one of these liners out of a race tire. When the soldier gave up, Bones pulled the liner out in 2 seconds. It was classic when Bones handed both the new tire and liner back to the soldier and told him, "Now you've got to put the liner back in the tire." Then the troop's buddies really got going; cheering him on while he tried to stuff it. Bones helped him get started after a minute or so of struggling. There was 40+ people by now watching. You should have heard the cheering when the soldier finally got 'er done. It was 110 degrees that Raceday and they all had long pants & long sleeve shirts. Now that was good times!

Years of Experience

scap......we going to have to lay you off the computer during turkey day from now on........hahahhaha
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

sorry about the end of that original post i was pretty tanked.

good lord, that post is terrible
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Years of Experience

being from Livingston parish might have something to do with it????? hahhahahhaha you not really from French Settlement or you???? hahahhah
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

I tink Ol Scap be 'bout 4 or 3 bricks short of a full load!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.