Thread: Oh Oh Wing

Years of Experience

Default Oh Oh Wing

I think I know where you will be spending your spare time! They are saying it will be up and running in 2012. Oh crap thats gonna suck big time .http://videos.kansascity.com/vmix_ho...ia?id=76740431

Years of Experience

Default Re: Oh Oh Wing

Up and running in 2012? Maybe, especially if the world's greatest locating company imports help from other areas. Most likely the management will point to Wing and say " It's your time to shine buddy!!" Then they will hand him a box of donuts, a new company cap, and three trainees and tell him to have at that project! Oh, and make sure you are still doing your 30 tickets a day of course...

Good luck Wing and crew, at the end of the day we will be here at the bar to help lighten your load if we can!

Years of Experience

Default Re: Oh Oh Wing

Both you guys - Luv Ya Men! Donuts - Hats - Trainees - 30 tickets a day - That's some funny shit!

WoW! I didn't know Kansas City was chosen as a Guinea Pig for this cutting edge technology. 1 gigabyte per second (a measure of storage capacity equal to 1 billion bytes) - Yikes! Without knowing the particulars, I would assume the Kansas City, Kansas Metro Squad will be the benefactors of the greater ticket load at the beginning....... I work on the Missouri side of the river, so there is no need to bring out the donuts just yet...........

--------------------------------------------------