Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH CRAP here we go again

Years of Experience

Default Re: OH CRAP here we go again

Ike isnt looking good for us here not what we need right now with Hanna getting ready to hit tomorrow

Years of Experience

hey!!!!!!!!!!?????? what are you trying to say??? ahahahahhahahahahahhhhhahahh
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    I !!! I !!! I !!!

Brother life is too short to deal with ignorance ,I've read most of your posts, they are nothing but reddircik and bullshit, you are what is wrong with the world today, It took everything I had to speak to Steve about my problems, he suggested he post it I agreed because it's not just about ME it is about my kids and wife also. All I am saying is shit happens and it has just been happening to me alot latley. I didn't ask for it but it happened. Most of the people on this site are not like you "Selfish ill- mannored and boareish. I'll bet your just a punk kid who's mommy and daddy finally got tired of supporting you and told you to get out!!!!
    No It is not me with the " I " attitude it is punks like you with the "Me" attitude. Grow Up, You are in a field that you can honestly say you are a professional, Start acting like one. Steve ,thought some of the people on this site may have been in the same situation I am going thru And guess what asshole he was right the amount of help I have gotten from the people on this site is priceless to my family and I am very greatful to everyone who had the hearts to support. Did you even consider trying to be supportive, Let me answer that......."HELL NO" " ME HELP ANYONE BUT ME THERE IS NOTHING IN IT FOR ME'..... that is what you said to yourself isn't it. sure it is because your the type of kid who will always have a mommy and daddy to bail you out if you have a problem I bet you will have a fat little pay day when you parents drop dead wont you. Scum like you are exactly what is wrong with the world today you need to get your head out of your ass and try helping someone out in real need someday maybe you will be able to look at yourself in the mirror in the morning and say I am a good person........Oh ya GO McCAIN
    Ps : asshole ....Love him or hate him Bush Has Tried to do more for this country then clinton ever did. It is because of your demicratic congress saying no to everything he has tried that we are in the position we are in. Now I am Sorry to everyone who reads this my personal feelings about politics are just that I really do not want to start any crap with anyone "I" have too much respect for Steve and the people of this site then to act like this It is crap and ignorance like this that drives me crazy.... I fully apologies to anyone I may have offended Even usic1.........
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
    Ike isnt looking good for us here not what we need right now with Hanna getting ready to hit tomorrow
    tbone are you down here with me? I thought you were N/C or S/C........
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12