Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No More Ruby Red Taints - Guaranteed!

Default Re: No More Ruby Red Taints - Guaranteed!

Blue pill.. no thanks.

Having a hottie for a wife helps tho.. knock on wood.

@ Wing: would it help if there was a Nascar logo on em or a flag etc ??
    (May you live in interesting times)

Years of Experience

I just want to keep my fellow 200 lb plus 'Viners updated on my miracle fiber success. Nursing a ruby red taint was a condition that plagued me almost daily before the microfibers. The puffy proud flesh scars I wear on my taint today are the only reminder I carry of those days gone by! I still have not had a single swamp-ass flare up since my first pair of microfibers!

WHOO HOOO!

I own about 20 pairs of microfiber boxer briefs and the oldest pair is over 4 years old. All my inventory still has full elasticity! I've got 2 pair that are beat-up and showing their age but still work perfectly. I still carry my tube of Boudreaux's Butt Paste close by, just in case, "butt" I've not had to "crack" into it since I started wearing my microfibers!

I bought every pair of my microfibers from WalMart. I made a pass through the men's underwear section yesterday and found they carry thousands of pairs of cotton linens but no microfibers of any brand. Cotton linen is okay for the guy who sits on his ass all day, but ain't worth a shit for the guy who busts his ass all day. I guess there's more money to be made at WalMart selling butt paste than microfiber underwear for the working man..........

-------------------------------------------------------------

Just as a side note, when I was searching for any brand of microfibers at the men's wear section of Walmart, I noticed I was the ONLY male in that section. There was no less than 8 females browsing and gathering the entire time I was searching for microfibers. A couple were hott, but most were not.........

Uh Oh! Wing's taken to shopping in WalMart and looking for 'Hotties'. Doesn't that sort of remind you of an Ex-member of the 'Vine?? LOL
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    Uh Oh! Wing's taken to shopping in WalMart and looking for 'Hotties'. Doesn't that sort of remind you of an Ex-member of the 'Vine?? LOL
    Hotties at WalMart? Been there, not a chance.

Wing's fascination with our butts makes me pray I never have to share a prison cell with him.

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

i guess he has not checked out that site where they take pictures of people at wally world. They quit selling any good microfibers at walmart for sometime. I think someone on an older post had site for armour and jockey ones

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by big boots mcghee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JRLocator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AULupstate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by paintitnow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JRLocator View Post
    Any one know how to prevent monkey butt? When it starts to get warm and start sweating, everyone knows where this is going! Is there some kind of material type shorts for this or what????
    I thought it was me. I was about to ask the brand name at walmart. I had searched 4 walmarts and the closest thing i got was Jokey spandex. I thought George had made the microfiber, but could not find any other types.
    Hey JR - Thanks for putting your trust in Wingfoot. He won't steer you wrong. Well, at least not on this issue...........

The make-up of the correct micro-fiber boxer briefs is 92% polyester/polyester and 8% spandex. The picture on the front of the sealed plastic package is this:

The inscription on each package is this:

LifePower Sculptured Pouch Microfiber Boxer Briefs

Don't waste your hard earned money on the cotton/spandex boxer briefs. They just ain't gonna work.................. Luv Ya Man!

-------------------------
    Well, Wingfoot is red-faced right now. The S.O.B.s at WalMart quit handling the LifePower Sculptured Pouch Microfiber Boxer Briefs. WTF?

I did a search on the internet and came up with these options:

Emporio Armani Mens Boxer Brief
    - 90% Microfiber 10% Elastane
    5 pair - $25 shipping included (check out the 15 March 2010 accepted offer below the product info)
    WoW! Wingfoot likes this deal for these sexy taint protectors - I'd offer $40 for 10 pair, shipping included, just to build a quick inventory.

6 PAIR Hunter Men's Plaid Microfiber Boxer Briefs
    - 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
    $29.95 plus $5.95 flat rate shipping.

Jockey 3D-Seamfree ® Microfiber Boxer Brief
    - 95% nylon/5% spandex.
    $18.00 each retail - Clearance priced @ $8.99 each - Other than Under Armour®, possibly softer than all the other briefs listed here.

Calvin Klein Steel Micro Boxer Brief U2719
    - 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
    $26 Retail - NOW $18.20 each - Style for the single man.............

Under Armour® 0667 Boxerjock®
    - 95% PolyArmourTM/ 5% Elastane
    The Cadillac of Microfiber Boxer Briefs - Delivers comfort that's simply unprecedented!
    $19.99 each

Drop the extra cash for the Under Armour.
    Hey upstate - I grant you that the Wally World version in no way compares in quality and comfort to the Under Armour® boxer briefs. My Wally World knock-offs have continued to retain their shape and performance. I have an inventory now of 22 microfibers that continue to amaze me. Believe me, I put these babies to the most severe test daily. Since I started wrapping these microfiber boxer briefs around my fat ass 3+ years ago, I have yet to experience a flair-up of swamp ass!

Ok here is the follow up. I ordered 1 Jockey 3D seamless wore it one day and came home and ordered 6 more. These shorts are great. Feels good with good support with out the hint of monkey butt. Thanks for all the input. Now I have to go out and sweat minus the monkey butt!
    I graduated to microfiber boxer briefs last month (May 2010) and have been locating on cloud nine ever since. These things are absolutely fantastic. I had gotten mine at a Kohl's for $16 apiece, but they are well worth it. They wick away the moisture, retain their shape, and really are pretty comfortable.
    Here is the Thread on the'Vine addressing Monkey Butt - Check it out:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123