Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New USIC Employee Handbook

Default Re: New USIC Employee Handbook

I wouldn't worry about staying home and waiting for the pager to go off. Just keep it with you where you go, and respond when it goes off.

Nice to know nothing has changed but the name.Same old Sh@# ,different Shoveler,
    things have'nt changed since it was called CLS.I walked away from my illustrious 10
    year career with these turkeys Sept. 20,2006.It was the best move in my working life,
    emancipating myself from the slavery of an abusive,unapreachative bunch of wankers.
    Tell them where to stick that handbook & get up & stand up for your rights as workers,
    not slaves.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Hey, Welcome back John. Uhhh Guru.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

I am being forced to take over 30 days of Vacation between now and May 1, 2010. In fact, a lot of the older hands down here are in the same situation. The Sups are going to be pulling their hair out this year. Oh well, being the Company Man I am, I guess I will just have to grin and bear it!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky219 View Post
    A question to SMP/CLS locators actually two questions. 1. Do you get to take the truck with you to church or where ever just in case you get a call out while you have the pager? 2. When waiting for a call out are you expected to stay at home and just wait?
    You got to ask yourself one question:

Do I feel LUCKY?

Well, do you ****?

-------------------------------------------------------

N.Fl. Auditor

Quote Originally Posted by THELOCATEGURU View Post
    Nice to know nothing has changed but the name.Same old Sh@# ,different Shoveler,
    things have'nt changed since it was called CLS.I walked away from my illustrious 10
    year career with these turkeys Sept. 20,2006.It was the best move in my working life,
    emancipating myself from the slavery of an abusive,unapreachative bunch of wankers.
    Tell them where to stick that handbook & get up & stand up for your rights as workers,
    not slaves.
    Exactly GURU.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky219 View Post
    A question to SMP/CLS locators actually two questions. 1. Do you get to take the truck with you to church or where ever just in case you get a call out while you have the pager? 2. When waiting for a call out are you expected to stay at home and just wait?
    Well here we go about our lives but dont get in something you cannot get out of at a moments notice. We take our trucks if we are going to be out of reach of it to respond to and ER ontime.

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by THELOCATEGURU View Post
    not slaves.
    UUHHH???

RD-imwit do you got a copy on this ?!??!!?

Here is someone neutral that took the time to spell it out for you...

Let us uneducated's get beat up ...

Dont be the educated fool...

Years of Experience

...*sigh*...wipe the drool off your chin usic...there's really no need to feel so threatened man...I'm not even going to be in your market. Your insecurities are getting tiresome.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Quote Originally Posted by milewalker View Post
    Maybe some of the locators only get oncall 6 times a year, but where I am, I am on once a month and in this day and time, 600 bucks is a lot of money gone. Anybody out there want to send 600 bucks my way to make up for it?
    I agree man we get a lot of on call here too and I need that extra scratch. I want to know how much it cost to buy the tire gauges (made in China by the way! so much for the US in USIC) man hours it took to package them, and postal, another thing to use as an excuse when im asked about a 25 minute clear ticket... but they can't afford to give us raises or on call pay? or get a couple clamps so a crew of 12 doesn't have to share 10 clamps and 3 pumps.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234