Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New USIC Employee Handbook

Default Re: New USIC Employee Handbook

lmfao well said

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    Oh cmon now, its just good old free market practices meeting desired objectives...

Is nt that what 99% of this forum represent????

I would have thought the pages would be stuck together after reading the changes for most of you...

See the farse behind your argument -benefits of employees getting

TRICKLE DOWN!?!?!?! WHAT!?!?!? up the wahzoo???

Oh,so thats how it works....

I thought I was missing something...

All that strive for performance in return for all those incentives...

WOW!!!!

opcornsmile:

Silence of the Lambs

Years of Experience

Actually no, I'm thinking most of us are refusing to address a political statement in a thread NOT in the Politics section.

Go fish there.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Hey, Did anyone else catch the email regarding per diem pay for union and non union employees or did I need to change contact lenses? Anyone out there working for USIC know for sure where the union workers are and are not? Mike Stayton may have a plan for the future of his company, but what future will he have if he continues to take from the people making the money? Not much, already put my resume out there and made calls to put my foot in the door with other companies, if nothing shows up, then I just might take a permanent leave of USIC for better climes, namely out of state or overseas for the money! You don't change the company for the better when you take from your people making it!

Quote Originally Posted by milewalker View Post
    Hey, Did anyone else catch the email regarding per diem pay for union and non union employees or did I need to change contact lenses? Anyone out there working for USIC know for sure where the union workers are and are not? Mike Stayton may have a plan for the future of his company, but what future will he have if he continues to take from the people making the money? Not much, already put my resume out there and made calls to put my foot in the door with other companies, if nothing shows up, then I just might take a permanent leave of USIC for better climes, namely out of state or overseas for the money! You don't change the company for the better when you take from your people making it!
    PA and NC are union , and maybe another state or two....

Besides ST.Louis, MO? I hadnt heard of anyone else.

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post
    Actually no, I'm thinking most of us are refusing to address a political statement in a thread NOT in the Politics section.

Go fish there.

I claim "convenient copout" for lack of legitimate rebuttal...

The whole scenario is so synonymous with recent conflicts of interests over economic principles, practices, and the actualities, that it is pathetically hilarious...

Like someone kicking themself in there own azz...

I did nt wish to continue and even return to the political arena... After this... Why should I???

I studied this thread of people complaining over what they stand for, and I just could nt refrain enlightening on the point...

This was the the true cresendo, and finality of my defense, of an overall theme...An actual example, worthy of signifying many examples, whos presidence had no intention of evolving into hitting the nail on the head... It was not just a shot across the bow, but a direct hit...

Now it appears the Bismark of the capitalist viners, rudderlessly adrift, fate has been sealed...The Sic1's final assualt deemed unneccessary... The fishes await you arrival...

etc etc... etc... so forth and so on...opcornsmile:
    Last edited by USIC1; April 3rd, 2009 at 12:33 PM.

Years of Experience
    na

Years of Experience
    15+

You people don't understand these are all cls polices that are being inforced

Your old family run company called sm&p is gone long gone never to return unless the original owners buy back the company & do the things that make them happy & there employees happy

Maybe go union may help? What I have heard about new polices don't work in all states like being responsible for lost or stolen equipment not legal in Wisconsin everyone should look into there state laws & see if there new polices are legal in there own state.
    All these laws are on the internet or if you want answers quicker ask the people that work for the big electric gas or phone companies they are happy to give answers to questions I have done this in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by animal View Post
    You people don't understand these are all cls polices that are being inforced

Your old family run company called sm&p is gone long gone never to return unless the original owners buy back the company & do the things that make them happy & there employees happy

Maybe go union may help? What I have heard about new polices don't work in all states like being responsible for lost or stolen equipment not legal in Wisconsin everyone should look into there state laws & see if there new polices are legal in there own state.
    All these laws are on the internet or if you want answers quicker ask the people that work for the big electric gas or phone companies they are happy to give answers to questions I have done this in the past.
    Sorry dude but the USIC insanity did not come from the CLS side. We were told that the new "ownership" was familiar with SMP ways and policies and we went in that direction. I'd take the old CLS back any day.

Years of Experience
    15+

sory dude these are alot of the cls policies and i have been told this by people that used to work at cls

My understanding is the Labor Laws do not allow the co. to withhold any money without your consent. Of course, if you refuse to allow it, they can fire you.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

This is almost the exact same book That I got from SM&P. It's all in an SM&P format. They are using the cheaper ideals from both companies.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

A question to SMP/CLS locators actually two questions. 1. Do you get to take the truck with you to church or where ever just in case you get a call out while you have the pager? 2. When waiting for a call out are you expected to stay at home and just wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky219 View Post
    A question to SMP/CLS locators actually two questions. 1. Do you get to take the truck with you to church or where ever just in case you get a call out while you have the pager? 2. When waiting for a call out are you expected to stay at home and just wait?
    1. No, in most cases
    2. Not a chance in hell.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast