Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Contest Discussion

Default Re: New Contest Discussion

Oh Spray! Keep em comin! That I CAN handle! (I am a former Marine 1982 - 1986) Enough said?

Chicagoman

Hey I have great Ideal for a contest. Lets see who can get the worst Reputtion rating. You can donate the money to the homeless and you can keep the stupid T-shirt. Please dont give the T-shirt to the Homeless I dont think there would wear it
    Last edited by Chicagoman; July 4th, 2008 at 10:53 PM.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagoman View Post
    Hey I have great Ideal for a contest. Lets see who can get the worst Reputtion rating. You can donate the money to the homeless and you can keep the stupid T-shirt. Please dont give the T-shirt to the Homeless I dont think there would wear it
    I really don't know why a person goes to a place they don't like. Seems to me anyone with an ounce of self respect would use their time more wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    I really don't know why a person goes to a place they don't like. Seems to me anyone with an ounce of self respect would use their time more wisely.
    There's the problem Steve, you used the word "wisely". In order for someone to do something "wisely" they have to have a little sense, or intelligence - qualities I believe that Chicagoboy is sadly lacking.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    There's the problem Steve, you used the word "wisely". In order for someone to do something "wisely" they have to have a little sense, or intelligence - qualities I believe that Chicagoboy is sadly lacking.
    I helped him out with his obsession. I put him in a usergroup that limits his use of the site and alerts me whenever he posts. So everytime he posts an attack on someone i just delete them. I'm not in the mood lately to deal with the children in adult bodies that seem to come out of the back alleys when you open up a forum. And, of course, he is crying censorship and all that. Well, I don't want to disappoint him. He thinks I'm a nazi so I will be a nazi.

Oddly enough he is using some of the phraseology that Justice for locators used. Go figure.

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by LocatingLarry View Post
    Oh Spray! Keep em comin! That I CAN handle! (I am a former Marine 1982 - 1986) Enough said?

80-83 here...

you were late to the party literally the pee tests just started in 82...

too bad...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    I helped him out with his obsession. I put him in a usergroup that limits his use of the site and alerts me whenever he posts. So everytime he posts an attack on someone i just delete them. I'm not in the mood lately to deal with the children in adult bodies that seem to come out of the back alleys when you open up a forum. And, of course, he is crying censorship and all that. Well, I don't want to disappoint him. He thinks I'm a nazi so I will be a nazi.

Oddly enough he is using some of the phraseology that Justice for locators used. Go figure.
    Alright! I can see it now - "The Vine Nazi" - maybe you will become as famous as the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I love the soup nazi... "NO POSTS FOR YOU"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123