Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 90

Thread: moving up in the company??????

  1. #46
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,912
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    hey BH......you caught trent on a bad day.....he's really a nice guy...
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  2. #47
    Senior Member scap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    30

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    scap that story is the truth......very funny how it all went down...caught in the act!!! he was a good friend and i believe got caught up in dope.......he's doing alot better these days....
    Sucks that a good friend of yours got shitcanned. But I guess it is what it is.

    Glad to hear he's doing better.
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

  3. #48
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,912
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    look at your pm dude....................................scap
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  4. #49
    Senior Member beyond help's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    somewhere on my hand
    Posts
    1,380
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    hey BH......you caught trent on a bad day.....he's really a nice guy...
    It happens to all of us from time to time. I did pile on slightly. Plus I've been bitchy lately. Call it PMS (Putting up with Managements Shit).

  5. #50
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,912
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    beyond ..........you are quite a character.....gotta love the avatar????hahhhaahah i'm assumeing roadmap doesn't like it.... you know the more i think about it ....there's not much that can be said after you have a direct quote.......but.......is the quote a reliable souce?????? i'm glad you are willing to use quotes....that is smart....but even the quotes we get could be tainted with politics........ it's hard to please everyone dude.....in the end we mean what we say and we say what we mean......lets hope it doesn't come back to haunt us........
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  6. #51
    Senior Member beyond help's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    somewhere on my hand
    Posts
    1,380
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    beyond ..........you are quite a character.....gotta love the avatar????hahhhaahah i'm assumeing roadmap doesn't like it.... you know the more i think about it ....there's not much that can be said after you have a direct quote.......but.......is the quote a reliable souce?????? i'm glad you are willing to use quotes....that is smart....but even the quotes we get could be tainted with politics........ it's hard to please everyone dude.....in the end we mean what we say and we say what we mean......lets hope it doesn't come back to haunt us........
    The sad part is that there are many quotes are taken out of context. Hell there are many times I disagree with my wife, and say some outlandish things. I'm just afraid for what my kid will have later in life. My father always said "All I want for my kids is for them to be happier and more comfortable than I am.". The funny thing is, I want the same for my kid. I just wish that they would have a "real" debate on the real issues. It's almost as if the constitution is just a piece of paper to some. I honestly think both candidates genuinely want this country to prosper, but I they just don't know how to get there.

    BTW Yahoo; Are you a Lions Fan? (I know the Saints started the paper bag on the head, but us Detroit fans continue the tradition).
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

  7. #52
    Senior Member underground quester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    924
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    B.H.

    And what about those patriots...did they deliver an ass-whooping last nite or what????
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

  8. #53
    Senior Member beyond help's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    somewhere on my hand
    Posts
    1,380
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    Quote Originally Posted by underground quester View Post
    B.H.

    And what about those patriots...did they deliver an ass-whooping last nite or what????
    We see asswhoopings every Sunday here in Detroit. Our super bowl is the draft weekend. And we suck at that too. (Charles Rogers, Mike Williams, Roy Williams, Calvin Johnson. Need a receiver. 4 top 10's in 8 years) Thank god for hockey!
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

  9. #54
    Senior Member underground quester's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    924
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    Memo to Management Detroit Lions Football Club:

    Buy some tickets to the Detroit Red Wings and perhaps pay a visit to the front office to look for differences in management/coaching approach. Perhaps get some talent scouts to find some real talent.
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

  10. #55
    Senior Member phoenix827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    398
    Years of Experience
    8
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    .

    I am reviewing the other 4 parties on the ballot here. "
    The OTHER 4? I know of chuck and ron paul, who are the other 2?

  11. #56
    Senior Member sprayandpray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    94

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix827 View Post
    The OTHER 4? I know of chuck and ron paul, who are the other 2?
    The Libertarian Party looks more and more interesting every day.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !


    It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !


    The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

  12. #57
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,912
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    The sad part is that there are many quotes are taken out of context. Hell there are many times I disagree with my wife, and say some outlandish things. I'm just afraid for what my kid will have later in life. My father always said "All I want for my kids is for them to be happier and more comfortable than I am.". The funny thing is, I want the same for my kid. I just wish that they would have a "real" debate on the real issues. It's almost as if the constitution is just a piece of paper to some. I honestly think both candidates genuinely want this country to prosper, but I they just don't know how to get there.

    BTW Yahoo; Are you a Lions Fan? (I know the Saints started the paper bag on the head, but us Detroit fans continue the tradition).
    no beyond.......saints fan until they move out of state......when they do and if.......i will then change my avatar......i wondered if someone would finally figure that out......lsu fan and saints till i die no matter what their records are..........yeah ....you would think i was a lions fan....chin up dude ....sooner or later they will be back on top.....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  13. #58
    Senior Member yahoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,912
    Years of Experience
    15
    Rep Power
    167

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    beyond .....you got UG to speak......??????? consider that as .....things looking up for detroit lions.... hey UG what's up dude ....where you been hiding with all this political mess going on.....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

  14. #59
    Senior Member sprayandpray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    2,120
    Rep Power
    94

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    I do want to say Thanks to you Detroiters to sending Roy Williams back to Texas where he belongs. I'm praying that once we get Romo healthy and the O line learns to block Roy will do great here. Longhorns and Cowboys Forever!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !


    It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !


    The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

  15. #60
    Senior Member beyond help's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    somewhere on my hand
    Posts
    1,380
    Rep Power
    69

    Default Re: moving up in the company??????

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix827 View Post
    The OTHER 4? I know of chuck and ron paul, who are the other 2?
    Republican, Democrat, Green, US Taxpayers (Constitution), Libertarian, and Natural Law. These are the choices that we have in MI.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •