Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: moving up in the company??????

Default Re: moving up in the company??????

Definitely not an "office weenie"... very much in the field still... but yes ... I do not have the same kind of responsibilities as the supervisors... temp filled in for that... very stressful.

Years of Experience
    na

And a lot more flirting around can be done in the field anyway...

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl View Post
    I think you also have to look at where you want to be down the road... for me.. the on call stuff is just getting to be too much, I'm just getting too old for that! There are pros & cons to both sides, but at this time in my life and with hubby's work.. I just can't be "in it for the money" anymore... not to say that I didn't like the income... but a good night's sleep without the 1 am phone call does have a price... and it is worth it to me.

It is interesting Gypsy. Those were the same reasons I left Management. I was working around the clock, on the road or flying everywhere. I was absolutely exhausted and so made some lifestyle choices.

Have not regretted them one bit and that is about 12 years ago now!
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

surp. need more pay and so does locaters, this company try to be the lowest bider on contract, and some bids or low they don't marked money if there were less locate company biding , may be they could get more money so locaters could marked more money to

Years of Experience

hey paintman..thanks for the info.....what exactly are you saying???? i assume you are a locater?????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    na

Why Yahoo why???

Just piece meal things a little and if they dont make sense just let it go...

No thread killas asking why...

By the way have me an Wing spread enough propaganda to sway your vote???

Seein s how I got you classified in the Mr Congeniality category maybe you would be prone to move a little to the left...

Come on over "friend" you could be a start and lead the others...
    Last edited by USIC1; September 30th, 2008 at 11:19 PM.

Years of Experience

nope ........i'm with the turkey behind the microwave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahhahahaha
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    na

Just getting the list together so I know who to direct the

"I told You SO!!!" s to...

Years of Experience

i figured you was up to something...........hahha know this about me for this will never change i'll always give to God what is God's and to ceasar what is ceasar's i'll always be a LSU tiger fan as well as a Saints fan............and most of all i'll never vote democrat unless david duke or edwin edwards ever run again.............

Well, I for one will not be jumping on Barry's Bandwagon . I believe we have 2 choices 1. The Evil we know ; 2. The Evil we don't know . Again, I'm voting Libertarian the I can say "I told you so" no matter who wins.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by paintman View Post
    surp. need more pay and so does locaters, this company try to be the lowest bider on contract, and some bids or low they don't marked money if there were less locate company biding , may be they could get more money so locaters could marked more money to
    So you do or do not use marked money? Did you rob a bank or something?
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sprayandpray View Post
    Well, I for one will not be jumping on Barry's Bandwagon . I believe we have 2 choices 1. The Evil we know ; 2. The Evil we don't know . Again, I'm voting Libertarian the I can say "I told you so" no matter who wins.
    I will never vote for a Muslim! But why vote for someone who has no chance of winning. Libertarian? Hell you might as well vote for bigbird!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMap View Post
    I will never vote for a Muslim! But why vote for someone who has no chance of winning. Libertarian? Hell you might as well vote for bigbird!
    Is he running? I just don't believe my conscience will allow me to vote for someone I don't agree with or don't trust. I'm just stating the way I look at this, not trying to sway anyone's opinion.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMap View Post
    Who's the muslim. Yes, Obama is a Muslim name. SO FRICKEN WHAT. By the way, I voted Libertarian in 2004. I have voted for each of the 2 major parties in different elections in the past. I have not made up my mind yet for this year. That was a closed minded statement. I could care less what color, sex, or religion someone is. I just want someone to agree with most of my primary concerns (otherwise known as creed/their fundamental beliefs).
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    Who's the muslim. Yes, Obama is a Muslim name. SO FRICKEN WHAT. By the way, I voted Libertarian in 2004. I have voted for each of the 2 major parties in different elections in the past. I have not made up my mind yet for this year. That was a closed minded statement. I could care less what color, sex, or religion someone is. I just want someone to agree with most of my primary concerns (otherwise known as creed/their fundamental beliefs).
    Who's the MusLim???? I'm just guessing by that statement that you didn't know Obama was a Muslim, and that when he took office as Senator, he swear in on the Quran. (the only Senator to every do so in US history). and below are quote from Books he's written.

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
    From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast