Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Monkey Butt

Years of Experience

Default Re: Monkey Butt

Quote Originally Posted by orangeboots View Post
    wing any of those tees come in saftey green? We gotta have a green tee or ppe on all the time.
    Carhartt High Visibility Work-Dry®
    Personal Protective Equipment

Carhartt Style # K238: Men’s High-Visibility
    Class 2 Short-Sleeve Work-Dry® Henley

--------------------------------------------------------

Carhartt Style # K257: Men’s High-Visibility
    Class 3 Long Sleeve Work-Dry®

Carhartt Style # K243: Men’s Color Enhanced
    Short-Sleeve Work-Dry® Henley

Years of Experience

10 Celebrities Who Followed Wingfoot's
    Advice to Wear Microfiber Boxer Briefs

Kim Kardashian

--------------------------------------------------

Rihanna

Katie Holmes

Jennifer Lopez

--------------------------------------------------]

Eva Longoria

Selena Gomez

Bethenny Frankel

Katy Perry

Beyonce

Taylor Swift

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JRLocator View Post
    Ok, went to W/M. The only thing I found is 3 ea boxer briefs made by starter for $7.00. They are dri-star, Anti-microbial. 98% cotton,25 spandex. Couldn't find anything that said microfiber or polyester at $7-8 apiece. Am I missing something?
    Tonight I made a midnight emergency run to WalMart. I checked out the men's microfiber boxer brief area. Well, Wingfoot is a little bit red-faced right now. The S.O.B.s at WalMart quit handling the LifePower Sculptured Pouch Microfiber Boxer Briefs. WTF?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Good News!!!!!!!

I witnessed Starter brand Microfiber Boxer Briefs @ WalMart!

Woooo Hoooo!

$9.50 for a 2-pack!

The rack was full!

Get 'em before WallyMart decides to drop the line!

You'll LOVE 'em once to try 'em!

----------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

Well I just and went and done it. I went BUCK NAKED for the whole week last week. I took pro loc advice and did it. I went and purchased some of those Duluth trading company buck naked underwear. I read the reviews and bought boxers and boxer briefs. On review stated that the boxers were more like boxer briefs because they were form fitting. For the wicking to work they do need to be close to the body. They are not cheap. One cost $22.50 plus $10 s/h. I bought enough to get free shipping. One pair is more than I pay for an entire year of underwear. I do not like button fly boxer I found out. I have been wearing trunks style. Most boxer briefs hug my legs to much, too snug for me. Also they the boys bake in them. These buck naked seem to stay and are lighter and do not grip my legs as tight. It has stopped the chaffing also. I do not notice them until they start the wicking process. No monkey butt so far.
    Wingfoot and UULC like this.

Years of Experience

Wingfoot - "The Man - The Myth - The Legend!"

I was so impressed with the performance of my microfiber boxer briefs, I started to build an inventory of microfiber T-shirts. So far, I have 8 white, short-sleeved, pocketed, Carhartt Work-Dry® t-shirts. I chose the white color because I feel white eliminates absorbed-light; stops the radiant heat effect of colored shirts.

I LUV these t-shirts! With the cooling effect of moisture wicking in summer, comfortable fit, anti-odor properties and a front pocket, this shirt can do it all! I can't impress strongly enough how comfortable the Work-Dry® t-shirts are during these sweltering summer days.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Greetings fellow 'Viners! Well, Carhartt let me down. They quit makin' the long-torso Work-Dry® t-shirts in my size and color. But, good news! The Duluth Trading Company has a selection of wicking t-shirts that I feel are superior to the Carhartt Work-Dry® t-shirts in style, longevity and comfort; the Coolmax® cotton Longtail T® Shirts:

• 64% cotton/36% CoolMax polyester = soft cotton comfort + CoolMax wicking power
    • Keeps you 5x drier, cooler than regular cotton
    • 3" longer to keep you from sharing too much information, and equipped with side vents
    • F.O.M.™ pieced underarm for Freedom of Movement
    • Carpenter's pencil sleeve built into the roomy chest pocket
    • Antimicrobial to fight job site stink
    • UPF40+ sun protection
    • Lightweight and slightly more tapered than our classic Longtail T® Shirt, for easier layering
    • Trim Fit

I have tossed all my Carhartt Work-Dry® t-shirts in the trash and proudly own an inventory of 10 white pocketed Coolmax® cotton Longtail T® Shirts. I wear them year 'round. I wear the trim-fit comfortably, even though my beer gut hardly qualifies me as a trim-fit................ The Coolmax® cotton Longtail T® Shirts are simply amazing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UULC likes this.

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

i always feel like a stuffed sausage in those fitted type t-shirts. i see duluth has a new briefs to keep you cool. I think they are called arctic i think

Years of Experience

Greetings fellow 'Viners! I have a 2+ year team member (Pat) on my Core group that came from the Google Project locate team. Pat is a good locator with the gift of illustrating humorous stories with vivid detail.

My local Google Fiber Project teams and the AT&T Light Gig Project teams are high-attrition meat-grinders. Consequently, interesting characters get on the USIC payroll.

Pat shared two such experiences with his Google Project team member Sammy. Pat and Sammy worked many weeks as a two-man-team locating in the Downtown Kansas City, Missouri area. Finding a decent place to take a dump Downtown is always a challenge. Sammy has this quirk to take a dump in an AT&T manhole. When nature calls, Sammy parks his truck next to his favorite manhole that is secluded and dry inside. Sammy takes a box of paint, dumps out the cans, tosses the box in the manhole, climbs down the ladder, fills the box, closes the lid and sets the used box with the others along one wall! Pat never knew this was going on until he happened upon Sammy's parked USIC truck one day and looked down the open manhole! Pat said there was more than one row of boxes along the back wall!

During a hot, summer afternoon, both Pat and Sammy were working on the edge of the Downtown Kansas City River Market in front of a nice restaurant. Sammy told Pat his ass needed a re-wipe because he was so sore he could barely walk. Sammy took off his t-shirt and wore his PPE vest in its place. Sammy walked over to a manhole lid next to the restaurant with his hook in one hand and his t-shirt in the other. The manhole was somewhat close to two women drinking coffee at a table outside the restaurant. Sammy popped the lid and stood inside the shallow manhole. The manhole was so shallow the street was barely above Sammy's navel. With Sammy's back turned to the two women enjoying coffee, Sammy pulled down his pants, wiped his crack with his t-shirt, scrubbed his ass REAL good to make sure it was clean, checked the stain on his shirt, folded the t-shirt, set it on the sidewalk, buckled his pants, jumped out to close the lid, grabbed his folded t-shit while waving goodbye to the two women watching the event from their table!

Had Sammy learned about Wingfoot's advice about microfiber boxer-briefs, this last event would have never happened................... just sayin.'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience
    17 years

Had Sammy learned about Wingfoot's advice about microfiber boxer-briefs, this last event would have never happened................... just sayin.'

No, Sammy is just nasty. If that happens to me Ima make sure NO ONE knows a thing about it.
    Wingfoot and TheCableVine like this.

Years of Experience

This has been an incredible 10 year stretch for me with never experiencing a single day of swamp ass while wearing my microfiber boxer briefs! That bears repeating. Not a single day of red ass in 10 years! I have gone from daily "pain in my ass" soreness to comfort walks!

Kansas City has recorded numerous triple digit heat index days recently, along with some accidental streaking of my shorts, and not once did my microfibers stumble.

Absolutely phenomenal!

Mens Boxer Briefs | Classic Boxer Briefs, Pouch Boxer Briefs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123