Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Monkey Butt

Default Re: Monkey Butt

Ok, went to W/M. The only thing I found is 3 ea boxer briefs made by starter for $7.00. They are dri-star, Anti-microbial. 98% cotton,25 spandex. Couldn't find anything that said microfiber or polyester at $7-8 apiece. Am I missing something?

Years of Experience

Thumbs down Re: Monkey Butt

Quote Originally Posted by JRLocator View Post
    Ok, went to W/M. The only thing I found is 3 ea boxer briefs made by starter for $7.00. They are dri-star, Anti-microbial. 98% cotton,25 spandex. Couldn't find anything that said microfiber or polyester at $7-8 apiece. Am I missing something?
    Hey JR - Thanks for putting your trust in Wingfoot. He won't steer you wrong. Well, at least not on this issue...........

You were in the right area in WalMart. The micro-fibers are in it's own small display case/booth at the end of the Fruit of the Loom junk undies. The micro-fibers won't jump out at you. You'll have to bend at the waist to find them. Just ask the sales clerk to point them out if you can't find them.

The make-up of the correct micro-fiber boxer briefs is 92% polyester/polyester and 8% spandex. The picture on the front of the sealed plastic package is this:

The inscription on each package is this:

LifePower Sculptured Pouch Microfiber Boxer Briefs

For some reason, each WalMart store does not stock a plentiful supply of these wonders, so you'll be making many trips to WalMart to get your inventory built up. There are no suppliers on the internet where you can buy these beauties on line; unless you want to buy designer brand micro-fiber boxer briefs for $20.00 apiece and up.

Don't waste your hard earned money on the cotton/spandex boxer briefs. They just ain't gonna work.................. Luv Ya Man!

----------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

Tonight I made a midnight emergency run to WalMart to buy a toilet tank fill valve replacement. I checked out the men's microfiber boxer brief area to make sure I wasn't sending JR on a wild goose chase. Well, Wingfoot is a little bit red-faced right now. The S.O.B.s at WalMart quit handling the LifePower Sculptured Pouch Microfiber Boxer Briefs. WTF?

I did a search on the internet and came up with these options:

Emporio Armani Mens Boxer Brief
    - 90% Microfiber 10% Elastane
    5 pair - $25 shipping included (check out the 15 March 2010 accepted offer below the product info)
    WoW! Wingfoot likes this deal for these sexy taint protectors - I'd offer $40 for 10 pair, shipping included, just to build a quick inventory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

6 PAIR Hunter Men's Plaid Microfiber Boxer Briefs
    - 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
    $29.95 plus $5.95 flat rate shipping.

Jockey 3D-Seamfree ® Microfiber Boxer Brief
    - 95% nylon/5% spandex.
    $18.00 each retail - Clearance priced @ $8.99 each - Other than Under Armour®, possibly softer than all the other briefs listed here.

Calvin Klein Steel Micro Boxer Brief U2719
    - 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
    $26 Retail - NOW $18.20 each - Style for the single man.............

Under Armour® 0667 Boxerjock®
    - 95% PolyArmourTM/ 5% Elastane
    The Cadillac of Microfiber Boxer Briefs - Delivers comfort that's simply unprecedented!
    $19.99 each

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

i thought it was me. I was about to ask the brand name at walmart. I had searched 4 walmarts and the closest thing i got was jokey spandex. I thuoght george had made the microfiber, but could not find any other types

Drop the extra cash for the Under Armour.

The Wally World version of microfiber never stood up, usually fell apart.

Talking Re: Monkey Butt

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    Tonight I made a midnight emergency run to WalMart to buy a toilet tank fill valve replacement. I checked out the men's microfiber boxer brief area to make sure I wasn't sending JR on a wild goose chase. Well, Wingfoot is a little bit red-faced right now. The S.O.B.s at WalMart quit handling the LifePower Sculptured Pouch Microfiber Boxer Briefs. WTF?

I did a search on the internet and came up with these options:

Emporio Armani Mens Boxer Brief
    - 90% Microfiber 10% Elastane
    5 pair - $25 shipping included (check out the 15 March 2010 accepted offer below the product info)
    WoW! Wingfoot likes this deal for these sexy taint protectors - I'd offer $40 for 10 pair, shipping included, just to build a quick inventory.

6 PAIR Hunter Men's Plaid Microfiber Boxer Briefs
    - 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex
    $29.95 plus $5.95 flat rate shipping.

Jockey 3D-Seamfree ® Microfiber Boxer Brief
    - 95% nylon/5% spandex.
    $18.00 each retail - Clearance priced @ $8.99 each - Other than Under Armour®, possibly softer than all the other briefs listed here.

Calvin Klein Steel Micro Boxer Brief U2719
    - 89% Nylon, 11% Elastane
    $26 Retail - NOW $18.20 each - Style for the single man.............

Under Armour® 0667 Boxerjock®
    - 95% PolyArmourTM/ 5% Elastane
    The Cadillac of Microfiber Boxer Briefs - Delivers comfort that's simply unprecedented!
    $19.99 each

Thanks for the info. I went to 3 WM with no luck. I'll check these options out.

Years of Experience

Unhappy Re: Monkey Butt

Quote Originally Posted by AULupstate View Post
    Drop the extra cash for the Under Armour.

The Wally World version of microfiber never stood up, usually fell apart.
    Hey upstate - I grant you that the Wally World version in no way compares in quality and comfort to the Under Armour® boxer briefs. My Wally World knock-offs have continued to retain their shape and performance. I have an inventory now of 22 microfibers that continue to amaze me. Believe me, I put these babies to the most severe test daily. Since I started wrapping these microfiber boxer briefs around my fat ass 3+ years ago, I have yet to experience a flair-up of swamp ass!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here is the follow up. I ordered 1 Jockey 3D seamless wore it one day and came home and ordered 6 more. These shorts are great. Feels good with good support with out the hint of monkey butt. Thanks for all the input. Now I have to go out and sweat minus the monkey butt!

Senior Member CableAvoidanceTool's Avatar
    Years of Experience

I thought the proper legal terminology was 'Swamp Ass'?

Years of Experience

I totally forgot about this thread. I graduated to microfiber boxer briefs last month and have been locating on cloud nine ever since. These things are absolutely fantastic. I had gotten mine at a Kohl's for $16 apiece, but they are well worth it. They wick away the moisture, retain their shape, and really are pretty comfortable.
    My boots may be red but I'm no clown.

Years of Experience

Here is the Thread on the'Vine addressing Ruby Red Taints - Check it out:

-------------------------
    Last edited by Wingfoot; January 9th, 2011 at 10:00 PM.

Years of Experience

Ohh the agony Wing why didn't I listen. Bought a couple pair of the microfiber couple of years ago and couldn't adjust to the boxer brief from tighty whiteys. I think I tossed em when we moved a couple months ago!! Now I am suffering horribly the agony.I am going to order/buy some tomorrow. These 100 degree days with 60-70-% humidity are killing me. It just goes to show NEVER EVER DOUBT WINGFOOT WISDOM.
    Wingfoot likes this.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by orangeboots View Post
    Ohh the agony Wing why didn't I listen. Bought a couple pair of the microfiber couple of years ago and couldn't adjust to the boxer brief from tighty whiteys. I think I tossed em when we moved a couple months ago!! Now I am suffering horribly the agony.I am going to order/buy some tomorrow. These 100 degree days with 60-70-% humidity are killing me. It just goes to show NEVER EVER DOUBT WINGFOOT WISDOM.
    Yes, whether he's writing about underwear, boobies, or even locating, listen to what Wingfoot has to say.
    Wingfoot likes this.
    My boots may be red but I'm no clown.

Years of Experience

Wingfoot - "The Man - The Myth - The Legend!"

Hey orangeboots & big boots - You guys are GREAT! Thanks for the kudos!

I can STILL say that ever since my first day of microfiber boxer briefs 4+ years ago, I have not had a single swamp-ass, monkey-butt flair-up! Not even once! WoW! There have been many, many days these beauties should have buckled, but they NEVER let me down! Not during my last 3 weeks of triple-digit heat index days did my microfibers quit working! I should be the poster-child for microfiber boxer briefs.................

I was so impressed with the performance of my microfiber boulder holders, I started to build an inventory of microfiber T-shirts. So far, I have 8 white, short-sleeved, pocketed, Carhartt Work-Dry® t-shirts. I chose the white color because I feel white eliminates absorbed-light; stops the radiant heat effect of colored shirts.

I buy the long-torso in my size to help cover my plumber's crack. This Work-Dry® microfiber t-shirt is great because it wicks moisture away from my body. Once I get in a steady breeze, the Work-Dry® dries out fairly quickly and feels wonderfully cool, regardless the summer heat index.

6-ounce, 60% cotton/40% polyester Work-Dry® fabric wicks away moisture for comfort
    Anti-odor treatment
    Rib-knit crewneck
    Side-seamed construction to minimize twisting
    Left chest pocket with logo label
    Rolled forward shoulder for a more comfortable fit
    Tagless neck label

I LUV these t-shirts! With the cooling effect of moisture wicking in summer, comfortable fit, anti-odor properties and a front pocket, this shirt can do it all! I can't impress strongly enough how comfortable the Work-Dry® t-shirts are during these sweltering summer days.

I still wear my PPE when I'm working on/around the roadways in this heat, but the PPE comes off the second I'm done.............

-------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

wing any of those tees come in saftey green? We gotta have a green tee or ppe on all the time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast