Thread: locating in places that aren't the US

Years of Experience

Default locating in places that aren't the US

Hey guys,

I was helping these guys from Switzerland with directions the other day and they wondered what I was doing for work and they had never heard of it. So, got me thinking, I was just curious if anyone knew if they do locating around Europe like we do here. I would like to travel overseas and if someone hired me over there to work I'd go in a second!

The only thing I really found was a private locate/GPR company in England. No job listings though.

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

Default Re: locating in places that aren't the US

Quote Originally Posted by mattm211 View Post
    Hey guys,

I was helping these guys from Switzerland with directions the other day and they wondered what I was doing for work and they had never heard of it. So, got me thinking, I was just curious if anyone knew if they do locating around Europe like we do here. I would like to travel overseas and if someone hired me over there to work I'd go in a second!

The only thing I really found was a private locate/GPR company in England. No job listings though.
    from this site I know we have USA,Canada,UK and Australia. It would be interesting to see how the rest of the world tackles this.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: locating in places that aren't the US

We really, that I know of, don't get many visitors from countries other than the ones Paintitnow mentioned.

I've always wondered myself what kind of system is set up in some of the European countries. Maybe somebody will speak up and share.
    "Change does not always equal progress."