Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last locate for USIC

Years of Experience
    17 years

Default Re: Last locate for USIC

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I speak the TRUTH! If we ever were to visit a country outside the US it would hopefully wake us up and make us realize why we live in the greatest country in the world. We would stop complaining about every little thing and we would be greatful and thankful to have food on the table, a roof over our heads, and a little money in our pockets. All I hear on this forum is complaining about the job that they have and the company sucks. Then when they leave to go work somewhere else they think the grass is greener but I can tell you that the only difference will be the view. You have got to change the attitude not the geography. Problems don't dissappear when you move they just follow you.
    This is true. It's hard to find a living wage anywhere. Locating is a very stressful job. Especially if it doesn't even pay the bills. It brings out the worst in a lot of folks. Management should read these posts and appreciate the people still willing to deal with it a little more. I think that's all most of them wanted in the first place.

Sometimes the grass is greener, way greener on the other side. Thanks to USIC I found this out. You should do the same.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

If the grass is greener on the other side, is it because of all the shit over there?
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Thats why I prefer to plant my own grass. No shit required.

Mr. Old Timer, I am happy that USIC treats you well and I am sure you are a very good locator, whith that said you do not no me or what I have been through in life and with usic, so do not judge me. I have earned every dime I have recieved in life and have worked long and hard to get my company off the ground, I do not undercut any bid I charge far more than usic, the fact is no utility company is happy with them and are willing to pay more for better service.
    I am trying to better myself and familey as well as trying to create a work inviroment that employes would look forward to work like I used to when I first started locating.
    Yes, I did get my start with CLS we all learn skills from someone somewere, that does not mean I will let a company treat me like shit as if I should be greatfull for a job... there is a diffrence between a job and a good career.

p.s. any grammer errors is that I am in a hurry and have no time for spell check.
    Now, what the ---- did I do with that ped wrench???????????

Just to let you know I served 8 years in the military and fought in Panama, Iraq and Somolia DO NOT LECTURE ME ABOUT THIS COUNTRY!!!

Very well said overspray!!!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by locator00566 View Post
    Thats why I prefer to plant my own grass. No shit required.
    I'm glad cleaning roofs has been so lucrative. Good for you.
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Oh but I do know you J. H.!
    Last edited by ifinditunderground; September 19th, 2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: No names unless it's your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    Oh but I do know you J. H.!
    Thanks for the edit there ifinditunderground....I know hew this low life is and he never knows when to stop.
    Mr. old timer aka C.P. aka. Champain supervisor, I knew you could not keep your nose out of my business, it just eats you up when others do better than you, grow up and get a life.
    If I am wrong and it is not C.P. then it must be his boyfriend, sorry I hurt your feelings.

Years of Experience

wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by overspray View Post
    Thanks for the edit there ifinditunderground....I know hew this low life is and he never knows when to stop.
    Mr. old timer aka C.P. aka. Champain supervisor, I knew you could not keep your nose out of my business, it just eats you up when others do better than you, grow up and get a life.
    If I am wrong and it is not C.P. then it must be his boyfriend, sorry I hurt your feelings.
    lol oh snap

Years of Experience

Kinda sad that supervisors are coming in singling people out. I Geuss ya kinda have to watch what ya say now.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USIC82 View Post
    Kinda sad that supervisors are coming in singling people out. I Geuss ya kinda have to watch what ya say now.
    I hate to break it to you, but they've been here all along. And as much as a bunch of you may not like it, they are allowed to come here and tell you how much you suck, just like you are allowed to tell them how much they suck. Not singling anyone out here, just a general statement to everyone.

Years of Experience

I never said I had a problem with them. I have only had 1 bad supervisor in the 8 years here. As long you get your work done and keep your nose clean there's no reason to have issues. I know what they have to go through day to day. I could never do it. Too much headache for to little pay. Just seems like old timer was singling people out and that's not cool. Okay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12