Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Just noticed the Synergy One Locating website is currently expired as of February 2 2015.

Years of Experience
    many

Default Just noticed the Synergy One Locating website is currently expired as of February 2 2015.

Just noticed the Synergy One Locating website is currently expired as of February 2 2015.

I just went to thier website, and to my surprise it is no longer there! I get a disclaimer message stating that thier domain expired on february 2 2015 and is pending renewl or deletion.

Ironically, the handshake graphic they used on all of thier logos is also used by the godaddy registrar asking if anyone wants to renew. LOL.

Very interesting... maybe someone around here would be interested in buying the domain? You know, owning a piece of history. And maybe instead of the old site, you could put all of the true things synergy one did out in the field.

You know, instead of the lies, falsehoods, and misinformation perpetuated from the illustrious company owner. Like not paying at fault damages and double billing locate tickets to clients.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Default Re: Just noticed the Synergy One Locating website is currently expired as of February 2 2015.

They probably didn't pay their internet bill and got shut off. Don't worry, they will just divert money from their gas card budget in a week or so.
    yahoo likes this.

Years of Experience
    none
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Just noticed the Synergy One Locating website is currently expired as of February 2 2015.

Dosen't surprize me at all. They don't pay their employee's, accountant or the lawyer.
    Oh you should be very worried if Dervon has let the site go down there is a reason.
    Run....... the BIG snake is coming out of the ground .

Years of Experience

I am assuming you don't like that company very much ???
    UULC likes this.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    none
    Blog Entries

Like the Company ????? If thats what you call it . Run by a Snake Like Dervon, Ha Ha
    Oh I could go on but its not worth my time.
    The only reason I came on here is to worn other locators to not work for the them.
    Will just say,I got screwed from behind and didn't even feel it.

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by backatusol View Post
    Will just say,I got screwed from behind and didn't even feel it.
    I don't think this conveys what you think it conveys....

Or better yet...

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya

mke
    yahoo and The Big-E like this.

Years of Experience

well...without the phrases ...thanks for the warning from behind . it's nice to get those every now and then ....
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    none
    Blog Entries

Keeping SOL on the for front. They are on the move ,dig season will be very strong soon. Not sure what state the Snake Dervon has slithered into LOOK OUT

Years of Experience
    none
    Blog Entries

synergy-one.jpg

Hello another fact

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by backatusol View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Synergy One.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	1320

Hello another fact
    This sounds wierd, but you should black out the amounts a bit more, it's visible underneath the redacted areas. One of my previous employers was in that same predicament and wound up having to pay me just under a grand and I didn't and still don't carry as much anger as your posts towards SOL.

I'm all behind you sharing personal experiences and warning people of the possibilities of being sodomized by the company, but wouldn't it be eaisier to persuade people with personal stories when the subject comes up instead of a semi-constant barage of genaric complaints on how horrible the company and the management are?

I hope that you are somewhere less stressful then SOL, hopefully you found a better company to spray paint with. In a perfect world, I wish you found a better industry then locating. Hopfully you don't take this post as an insult.... it ain't. It was intended to be the preverbial, "Big Deep Breath". In order for the blood pressure to come back down. We've all been there, I've been screwed by employers as much as the next guy. I just don't want to have a heart attack over it.

mke
    daman1 and yahoo like this.

Years of Experience
    17 years

Was just perusing utilityES.com and it seems that SOL is hiring in Nashville. I been thinking of moving down south to get cheaper whiskey. I wander if backatcha thinks I should apply.
    Last edited by daman1; February 25th, 2015 at 10:04 PM.
    yahoo likes this.

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Was just perusing utilityES.com and it seems that SOL is hiring in Nashville. I been thinking of moving down south to get cheaper whiskey. I wander if backatcha thinks I should apply.
    Just don't forget the astroglide

It should go hand in hand with the whiskey

Mke
    yahoo likes this.

Stuck outside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Make sure you don't end up in a dry county, it's pretty common in those parts.

Years of Experience

What did SOL take over in Nashville?

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    What did SOL take over in Nashville?
    Just watch the Nashville news, you'll know soon enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast