Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Incentive = Dedicated, quality employment.

Years of Experience

Default Re: Incentive = Dedicated, quality employment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip82 View Post
    an E-Mail came out today about damage free bonuses
    3months -- pocket knife or hat (i was told not to carry a knife??)
    6months -- thermos or sweatshirt
    9months -- light jacket or flashlight
    12months - rain suit and boots or leather coat
    2 years -- $2,000
    3 years -- $3,000
    4 years -- $4,000
    5 years -- $5,000
    >5years -- $5,000

so the E-Mail says...
    So after 5 years you get $5k every year? That's a good chunk of change for someone I bet!

Surely that couldnt mean 5k per year after 5 yrs.... Oh but if it did that would be some sweet pocket change
    Atheism-The belief that there was nothing and nothing hapened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replication bits which then turned into dinosaurs...makes perfect sense.

its alot easier to go damage free in you run a 1 way area. some of us run 7 way and its alot easier to get a damage. how would you fix this?

Years of Experience

i'm not trying to be negative......................but i see this plan lasting the rest of this year and little of next and then it will not exist anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if i must be positive.................oh boy swell !!! that's a wonderful idea!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Don't get your hopes up - after about 6 people receive the $5 grand some VP will start crying that a locator is making too much $$$ and there goes the BONE-US program. This has happened at least 3 times since I have been here. Thes BONE-US programs are always changing - this way they get to claim they have a program without actually paying out much of anything. Remember my motto "Make your own bonus"
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent3342 View Post
    they won't,...it's all about the dollar to the big boys in Atlanta....shit, after Katrina...the only thing the VP was call the managers about was the trucks...didn't care about the our homes, or families..only thing he was checking on was the equipment and vehicles....and the supervisor and managers working 80hrs a week....they didn't want to give up anything..kinda makes you sick, but hey....I DID bleed UQ..
    Hmm that is funny Trent I heard that the sups and managers recieved bonuses each week for Katrina. I was working in La at the time of this storm and my manager/supervisor told me this. I have some buddies still @UQ and they did not complain how they were treated after the storm. Actually they thought the OT was awesome money. However they did say some shady shit was going on at that time in local managment. Just hear say but kinda seems true. Anyway that is way in the past an I have moved on to bigger and better, however I would like you to explain that bonus program you all have there. Thanks

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TechMaster View Post
    Hmm that is funny Trent I heard that the sups and managers recieved bonuses each week for Katrina. I was working in La at the time of this storm and my manager/supervisor told me this. I have some buddies still @UQ and they did not complain how they were treated after the storm. Actually they thought the OT was awesome money. However they did say some shady shit was going on at that time in local managment. Just hear say but kinda seems true. Anyway that is way in the past an I have moved on to bigger and better, however I would like you to explain that bonus program you all have there. Thanks
    LOL, no they/we didn't. we did get a $600.00 dollar bonus...Yea the overtime was great if you were an hourly employee.my brother was working in Cali at the time for U.T.I..he returned back to BR for a while to help and stand on Cali-labor law....it was sick..That states labor laws for an hourly Person is AWESOME..he was on double-time every time I returned around....my boss at the time was good to me during the storm, I don't have any complaints...just some of the stuff in the background would piss u off, but that's anywhere... Are u from Texas?, we had so many people in from New Jersey to Cali...so many people down here it was crazy. Shady shit?

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by jjdynomite View Post
    Surely that couldnt mean 5k per year after 5 yrs.... Oh but if it did that would be some sweet pocket change
    It is 5k per year after 5 but it will be very hard for anyone to reach that in our area. It is a great feat to go 1 year damage free in 4 way congested area. I did go 3 and a half years damage free once but it is not very often anyone goes over a year around here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345