Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm done.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I'm done.

"Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Hey Vine, could you pass the popcorn?!?!

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I keep racking my brain for some comment that will stir the pot again....

Mke

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Hey RD, been thinking of your post ever since I read it. I'm happy for you, ya fugger You still get the call outs? Summer/winter feast/famine? I'm hoping to write a similar post some day. How ya liking the new job?
    Ya know what? Nevermind. I do wish you the best RD.

Cool Re: I'm done.

Imagine that !

Even I the notrious Sic1 of the past took Findits advice-

Quit complaing quite awhile ago with exiting intentions in mind. Preplanned my adiosed first part of 2012 the year I turn the big 50... and on 1/20/2012 tossed the multicolored boots hopefully for good. The heels were so worn out and leaking I was doubling up Wallyworld bags over my socks before putting them on. And before i conclude that LOL scenario you cant imagine how nice it is if your doing alot of extended locating wearing those bags prevents blisters on the feet. Someone might want to check that out sometime.

Anyway feel amazing about it...

finished studying for the Class A since the 20th and passed general knowledge, combinations, air brakes, and tanker all on first try... hazmat is the only one left and thats a few extra hoops...

anyway the learners is now in hand and prerequisite to get into the College program starting March 05...

and 8 weeks later watch out if your near the byways... that goes for all of you nationwide !!! HA!!!

The Sic1 will be traversing the country and a town near you !!! ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide - YouTube

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UTILQ1 View Post
    Imagine that !

Even I the notrious Sic1 of the past took Findits advice-

Quit complaing quite awhile ago with exiting intentions in mind. Preplanned my adiosed first part of 2012 the year I turn the big 50... and on 1/20/2012 tossed the multicolored boots hopefully for good. The heels were so worn out and leaking I was doubling up Wallyworld bags over my socks before putting them on. And before i conclude that LOL scenario you cant imagine how nice it is if your doing alot of extended locating wearing those bags prevents blisters on the feet. Someone might want to check that out sometime.

Anyway feel amazing about it...

finished studying for the Class A since the 20th and passed general knowledge, combinations, air brakes, and tanker all on first try... hazmat is the only one left and thats a few extra hoops...

anyway the learners is now in hand and prerequisite to get into the College program starting March 05...

and 8 weeks later watch out if your near the byways... that goes for all of you nationwide !!! HA!!!

The Sic1 will be traversing the country and a town near you !!! ZZ Top - I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide - YouTube

Ooooooooooooh SNAP! My old sparring partner is back. Grab your boots boys, it's gonna get deep around here.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by locator00566 View Post
    I see you never took that walk I told you about. Like I've told you before, "icantfinditunderground" if you don't like my posts, don't read them. And I haven't worked for USIC for a long time. I just like warning others of the way they operate so quit your whining about my posts.
    So, you only located for a year and a half with USIC, and you are not currently employed by them?
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

Sorry daman1 !

Life has been busy. The new job is A W E S O M E ! I'm basically creating their damage prevention/auditing system from the ground up. These folks were still working with 1998 technology/SOP.

Needless to say I have quickly made myself indispensable to the operations department. I love, love, LOVE my new job.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Senior Member FailedSafetyAudit's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Wonderful news, brother. Glad to hear it. Hope things get even better for you!
    TRUST no one !!!
    QUESTION everything !!!
    Find the TRUTH for yourself !!!
    Sound a bit paranoid ???
    That's what this business is. - Don Lyng

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12