Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By daman1
  • 2 Post By Mark

Thread: I wish I had a 4x4

Years of Experience
    30+

Default I wish I had a 4x4

Pulled off the road and behind the sidewalk and got stuck. Ground is so wet and the grass is really green. Pull in the same spot numerous times. This time the dirt is saturated.

Glad I was not in a car. It would have been drugged out on its fram. The Ranger came out with a tug of the wench.dscf0001.jpg

Years of Experience
    17 years

Default Re: I wish I had a 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by UULC View Post
    Pulled off the road and behind the sidewalk and got stuck. Ground is so wet and the grass is really green. Pull in the same spot numerous times. This time the dirt is saturated.

Glad I was not in a car. It would have been drugged out on its fram. The Ranger came out with a tug of the wench.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0001.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	1357
    I just love it when the wenches start tugging. Hopefully it was a freebie and you didn't have to pay for it.
    Mke and Mark like this.

Years of Experience
    30+

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    I just love it when the wenches start tugging. Hopefully it was a freebie and you didn't have to pay for it.
    Work paid for it.

Years of Experience

Cool Re: I wish I had a 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by daman1 View Post
    Nothing better than scoring a free HJ at work(Preferable from a female)! Life is full of wonderful little surprises sometimes.

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

I am hearing those new chevy Colorados are a pos. They even got stuck and it is not snowing yet. That 5 cylinder eats more gas than the 6 cylinder. The are poorly built too. I also see where they are bringing the ford ranger back to the states to produce and re-enter into the usa

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by UULC View Post

Glad I was not in a car. It would have been drugged out on its fram. The Ranger came out with a tug of the wench.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF0001.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	129.1 KB 
ID:	1357
    I was gonna say that looked like a stake truck. Then seen the name....Congrats lol

Years of Experience

so close to getting a 4x4 chevy colorado .....but now USIC will leave the state .
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

I am there with you as in needing a good 4th . I have a 4 wheel drive vehicle but it is a soccer mom's 4x4. No ground clearance and have Bennett stuck a number of times . I am glad there are a few good people near me always willing to pull me out . Some jobs I just have to park and hike in to , which sucks .