Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I am saying goodbye

Years of Experience

Default Re: I am saying goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl View Post
    You can believe just about nothing locatingart says... I'm pretty sure I know who HE is ... his grammar, spelling, character, and mulitiple lies have revealed him. Take what he says and flush it down the toilet. He may have had some viable points at one time or another, but riddles them with lies and personal attacks on people, so respect was tossed out too.

careful gypsy???

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    careful gypsy???
    You know I've had about enough of this... to now say that he is a woman is a huge slap in the face to those of us locators of the female gender. First of all, 99% of females know proper english and spelling... at the very least, your basics! This person does not! Not to say that men can't, but generally that is not seen as a necessity to get your point across. This business is hard enough to get into as a female anyway, but to have someone out there claiming to be female with the type of postings that have been put out is a huge detriment to our gender. It not only takes a special type of person to do this job well, but it is even more so for those of us who are female and have chosen to work in this environment.

If you are going to pose as a female, then at least make it believable.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Locatingart View Post
    Goldengirl I was invited back by your friend Steve via email. I truly beleive Unions well never happen. It not possible to organize 3500 worker who work apart I am prolocator and profamily I never see you fight for your family or your fellow locator.
    I don't recall asking you to come back. My general feeling is that everyone is welcome as long as they follow the rules and treat other locators with respect. That is very likely what I told you.

AND... I'll say it again. You are welcome to be a part of thecablevine.com as long as you follow the rules and be respectful towards others.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl View Post
    You know I've had about enough of this... to now say that he is a woman is a huge slap in the face to those of us locators of the female gender. First of all, 99% of females know proper english and spelling... at the very least, your basics! This person does not! Not to say that men can't, but generally that is not seen as a necessity to get your point across. This business is hard enough to get into as a female anyway, but to have someone out there claiming to be female with the type of postings that have been put out is a huge detriment to our gender. It not only takes a special type of person to do this job well, but it is even more so for those of us who are female and have chosen to work in this environment.

If you are going to pose as a female, then at least make it believable.
    forgive me gypsy......i've had a rough day..you are right though...he is out there bad!!!

Gypsy,

How about if I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body?

Hypothetically of course...
    Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Quote Originally Posted by frostypeters View Post
    Gypsy,

How about if I feel like a woman trapped in a man's body?

Hypothetically of course...
    LOL!! In that case your grammar & spellingn would be excellent!!

Years of Experience

Just want to say I wont be posting anymore thanks to a certain individual. Every time I post something, he has to bash me for some reason with his little remarks. He is very childish and disrespectful. I thought this site was pretty cool until I came across another dumba$$ contractor. Bad enough I have to deal with them out in the field. Wish this site was for locators only, except for Mark.

Thanks, and peace out fellow locators.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    AND... I'll say it again. You are welcome to be a part of thecablevine.com as long as you follow the rules and be respectful towards others.
    Mark likes this.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

If you feel you are being singled out by another member unfairly you should say something before it gets to this point. I don't read every post. I'll go several days sometimes without reading the forum. I've noticed a couple of times you were replied to harshly but that is all. I figure you can handle it. If not you can always use the ignore option.

Go to the persons profile page and click on the "Add to Ignore List" link. You should no longer see the persons posts.

If that doesn't work for you then let me know what I can do.

Thanks
    Steve
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123