Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I am saying goodbye

Banned

Default I am saying goodbye

Steve,Gpsyboy and Goldengirl have a big problem with me I ask Steve to toldly remove me from this website because he is so anti-union So I want to say goodbye I am sorry for my typing and spelling skills for you who cant handle those issues I wish you all luck and please dont bring up the union

Banned

BY TTHE WAY JESUS LOVES YOU

Default locator/management relations subforum?

Last edited by 2RUDE; June 21st, 2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: .

Banned

2RUDE Its not about the unions It is about free speech!!!!!!! Steve has PM me not to talk about the unions any longer or post website for locators about the union so there can make up there own mind about if there to be involved with a union. I fully understand most of the locator who seem to live in this forum dont like unions. But this is a free country. But I guess this is not a forum were you have free speech.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Locatingart View Post
    2RUDE Its not about the unions It is about free speech!!!!!!! Steve has PM me not to talk about the unions any longer or post website for locators about the union so there can make up there own mind about if there to be involved with a union. I fully understand most of the locator who seem to live in this forum dont like unions. But this is a free country. But I guess this is not a forum were you have free speech.
    This is not a free speech forum, this is a privately owned forum where the owner can decide what he does not want discussed on his forum, he owns it, he makes the rules. He has invited locators to discuss topics that are important to them and he can un-invite you or anyone else here at any time. The locators here have convincingly spoken that they do not like the union propaganda and they are overwhelmingly not interested in your constant preaching of the union rhetoric. if you want free speech, go find a forum about free speech, or about unions.

Years of Experience

You have to remember that forums have topics. You started your union thread and you didn't like how that went so you proceeded to try to steer every topic into talking about the union or just posting union rules and websites in every topic no matter what it the topic was about.

You are still free to talk about the union here just do it under the union topic. It is annoying when topics get off topic but when it is done on purpose to every topic that's when it get very irritating.

BTW you never even said what you think the union could do for us. If you want the union in so bad why don't you try to explain what they could do for the companies.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Locatingart... You are completely wrong. I PM'd you and asked you not to post links in your messages. I told you that you should put the link in your profile. That way it is accessable by anyone but not being posted in the threads. I also told you that if you wanted to start a thread on unions then go ahead and do it.

I asked you to start a thread so that you wouldn't keep interjecting your agenda into random posts taking them off topic. That is annoying to the forum goers and especially to the person who started the thread. Taking threads off topic is bad forum etiquette.

I see that you did start a topic on unions and as far as I know it is still up there. I didn't take it down did I?

It took about 2 seconds to find the link to it.
    Union

So... there it is. The forum can decide who is slinging the bull.

You are more than welcome to hang around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Locatingart... You are completely wrong. I PM'd you and asked you not to post links in your messages. I told you that you should put the link in your profile. That way it is accessable by anyone but not being posted in the threads. I also told you that if you wanted to start a thread on unions then go ahead and do it.

I asked you to start a thread so that you wouldn't keep interjecting your agenda into random posts taking them off topic. That is annoying to the forum goers and especially to the person who started the thread. Taking threads off topic is bad forum etiquette.

I see that you did start a topic on unions and as far as I know it is still up there. I didn't take it down did I?

It took about 2 seconds to find the link to it.
    Union

So... there it is. The forum can decide who is slinging the bull.

You are more than welcome to hang around.
    Damn, I thought he would be gone for good
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience
    na

PLEASE !!! PLEASE !!!! PLEASEEE !!!!!

Dont leave us...LOCATING ART...

Just because your latest

avataar is pushing the envelope on deciency

does nt mean we dont care...

It doesnt mean we wont help you overcome being drragged down by

the weakness of the flesh and the devil trying to steal your soul...

Well good luck...

Keep plenty of rosin on your bow...

and stay outa Georgia for awhile...

Last edited by USIC1; May 30th, 2008 at 08:49 PM.

Years of Experience

I never had a problem with you all I said was keep the union topics in a seperate room and let the ones who want to look look and the ones who care less roll on about thier day

see ya!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by TBONE View Post
    I never had a problem with you all I said was keep the union topics in a seperate room and let the ones who want to look look and the ones who care less roll on about thier day

I heard differently about this Locating Art...

I cant say who and how but almost certainly there are motives at work to make your platform of union awareness disappear...

Remember Peter denied the lord 3 times in his crucial hour...

Can you live with yourself later with the denial of not making a more resilient effort presenting your agenda and standing up for the good of the locator through thick and thin???

I hope you reconsider and on occasion remind us of the option of improving the quality our work envirnoment...

Sincerely,

USIC~1

Years of Experience

choice ............it's a powerful thing........control..........dangerous!!!Godspeed to ya dude........

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

We need a little smilie that slaps itself on the forehead and shakes its head. Kinda like you do when NOBODY gets it.

USIC - Nice attempt at stirring the pot AGAIN

Yahoo - You are right. He was given the choice to post a thread on the topic or not post a thread on the topic instead of flaming all the other threads but instead tried to control the situation by doing it his way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast