Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi i AM a newbie locator

Banned

Default Hi i AM a newbie locator

I turned over a new leaf and I serve the lord. I am not an underpaid, nasty and sinful locator that doesnt take a bath after work. I am a stock market investor.
    so, let by gones be bygones and lets turn the page and start a new clean slate. just dont push my buttons and you should be fine
    Last edited by justice_for_locators; May 15th, 2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: cause i felt like it

Well hell I will push every one!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are not a Liberal by age 20, then you do not have a heart! If you are not a Conservative by age 40, then you do not have a brain!!!

...just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water!
    Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Yawn,
    Yep, heard it all before John, or Jim, or Justice, or whoever you want to be.
    Push, Push, Push, Push, Push, Push, Push, Push.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

patience brethen............. every one deserves a second chance and people have their own opinions ......his speaking his own mind will always be his own opinion......

Years of Experience

Exclamation

Ohh here we go again...**Yells DON!!!** where are you???

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    patience brethen............. every one deserves a second chance and people have their own opinions ......his speaking his own mind will always be his own opinion......
    Well, you know what they say about opinions don't you? "Opinions are like a--holes-Everyone has one and most of them stink!"
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
    I do agree with everyone deserves a second chance. Only problem is the justice had about 20 chances. I think Steve gave him plenty of chances to be civil and he didn't listen.

Years of Experience

Where is the popcorn smiley when you need it

Amazing! Err...maybe pathetic....Here's a grown man, not married I'm assuming, no girlfriend either I guess, who has accomplished so much in life he needs to spend his extra time being banned from this website. I am really impressed, as I'm sure others are as well.

Since this is a 'locators' web site Justice, maybe you could enlighten all of us 'sinful' locators on some unsinful locating techniques. I'd hate to Piss off Jesus by coupling an electric service. Or even invoke the wrath of God by piercing an untonable fiber. Please help me brother Justice??! Just do something besides being a pain in the a$$.

Awww crap....that was pressing buttons wasn't it? My bad....

Banned

Default Allow me to enlighten you

I thought locating was the shizzle my nizzle, but after many years of pissing in water bottles, gaining weight from nasty gas station foods, spilling drinks on myself, using those horrible portable toilets and thousands of rest rooms, I started getting too comfortable with my little $15 an hour check and I forgot what life was really about. I was declining in health and my family was looking at me weird, like this loser locator that lives in a truck practically. This industry pays lousy. If anyone here gets under $20 an hour, You are throwing your lives away for a worthless cause. Please do yourself a favor and quit. Get busy living a rewarding life and start enjoying those roses, flowers and moments you only see out your truck window while closing out a ticket. I like the freedom and responsobility part of the job, but the pay sucks, you are practically a slave. All that sacrafice for what? for a little check at the end of the week to go to wal-mart? that's no way to live.

I'd rather be here typing to you locators for free safe in my home. I find it rewarding to help someone wake the **** up. Eventually when you die, no one will remember you for your 10 years of service locating, people only remember you for the difference you make in their lives. Not the hard work you did and how many years you did at the company. I bet if any of you died in a car wreck while locating, only your family will suffer, the rest of these idiots here dont give a shit. Your boss wont give a shit, SM&P wont give a shit, You are just an employee number and you will make some secretary do a little extra paper work for the insurance company( who also dont give a shit), and you will be replaced by some 20 year old punk and a 2008 ford locating for $13 an hour and the cycle continues.

So, what are you worth in the end?

Years of Experience

justice i totally agree with you and am not afraid to say it........................please take the time to tell me where i can find this job that you speak of brother where i can take the time to smell the roses........................... that job does not exist and that is the truth...am i mocking you............???? no !!! the job you speak of does not exist so here i remain for under 20 dollars an hour......

The only way to stop and smell the roses is to get a job either in landscaping or as a letter carrier.

Years of Experience

Darn!! I have been doing it wrong all these years!!! I stop and smell the roses (Before I knock them outta my way) everytime I hook up to a meter that happens to have rose bushes around it. I wish you would have told me before that I was only to walk around smelling the roses instead!
    I don't think just smelling the roses will pay the bills, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast