Thread: Hi again....

Default Hi again....

Been a while since I've been around these parts. Been busy with life and such. Stopping back in to say hi.

Anyways while I'm here, Does anyone know who all the locating companies are in and out of the Raleigh/Triad area of North Carolina?
    Atheism-The belief that there was nothing and nothing hapened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replication bits which then turned into dinosaurs...makes perfect sense.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hi again....

SUE=So-Deep Inc, Taylor Wiseman and Taylor, MA Engineering, McKim and Creed, probably at least a couple more. Don't know anything about contract companies, other than CLS used to have an office right across the court from So-Deep.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

welcome back JJ!!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

thanks, just incase things turn sour where I'm at I atleast want something familiar to turn to. This economy has put a lot in the vise. Thankful that I still have a job and still have food on the table tho. Hope everyone else is doing well.
    Atheism-The belief that there was nothing and nothing hapened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replication bits which then turned into dinosaurs...makes perfect sense.