Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bad Robot

Thread: Happy Easter everyone!

Years of Experience

Default Happy Easter everyone!

I hope everyone here has some time to rest, reflect and enjoy their family, friends and community. For those of you working, take your time and work safely, we are all in this together!
    daman1 likes this.

Years of Experience

Default Happy Easter everyone!

On Good Friday I received a call from a veteran locator asking, "Is Easter a paid Holiday?"
    I laughed thinking the guy was messing with me. No, he was serious. I said, "Hey Bud. Think this out yourself."

It was obvious he couldn't conduct logical thought. I told him I wasn't really sure of the answer myself and he needed to call the boss.

Easter. Paid Holiday. Sheesh! What a dweeb....................... just sayin.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

Default Re: Happy Easter everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post

On Good Friday I received a call from a veteran locator asking, "Is Easter a paid Holiday?"
    I laughed thinking the guy was messing with me. No, he was serious. I said, "Hey Bud. Think this out yourself."

It was obvious he couldn't conduct logical thought. I told him I wasn't really sure of the answer myself and he needed to call the boss.

Easter. Paid Holiday. Sheesh! What a dweeb....................... just sayin.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In the 80's when I worked in a factory they actually use to pay us for good Friday and we had that day off. Then they made it a floating holiday and never got paid of had it off again. I use to get paid for 10-13 holidays. With winter lay-offs and locating company not wanting to pay for holiday during lay-offs I get 3 or 4 holidays.