Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GunControl2

Default Re: GunControl2

lol, turn the gay comment around, how original. Beyond, I've come to view most of your posts as parroting, echoes, trumpeting and chimes, take yur pick. Is this the only place you can find acceptance? Don't answer, i don't really care.

Spray my old texas 33/5 friend, this was MY thread, and you were the only one to contribute positively, I know you've got buddies here, but don't be a wanker like them, i enjoy reading your posts sometimes.

May i remind you all, I did not initiate attacks against anyone, except paintcan/paintman/karen or whoever that is, THAT'S a troll. (USIC your term "hypothinist" and the explanation of it's origin gave me laugh) I will however respond in kind if you attack me. All i've seen here is a clique of girls who monopolize a web site for lack of a life i imagine. Remember i'm Canadian, we're usually too polite(or just not assholes) to instigate anything. that doesn't mean though i won't give it right back to you. I don't really appreciate being called a ****ing idiot, especially by the inbred likes of a tard like ifindit, so if that's the way you want to be it's ok by me. As was advised to me earlier, be prepared for these responses if you give your opinion, fine, don't give it if you can't take it. Just too bad we can't meet in person.....

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I hope that isn't a threat Advance.....?

But you are right on one aspect, if you can't take other people giving their opinion on your opinion, don't post here. Thick skin goes a long way here, and in real life.
    You say you are typically too polite to instigate anything? I'd like to see what you have to say when you aren't feeling polite.....

You see Advance, it's guys like you that get flamed here, those that want to show up and post whatever they want, and expect everyone to just keep their mouths shut about it. It typically happens like that in real life, people will just smile and nod and then bitch to their buddy, or wife, or coworker about what an arrogant ass you were. Being blinded by ignorance as you are, you don't see how you come off to other people, but trust me, you come off very egotistical and arrogant. You may not be like that in real life, I have no clue.

As for responding to your immature and predictable 5 year old name calling, i'm gonna ignore you, you aren't worth the effort.

You aren't smart enough to debate me anyway.
    Last edited by ifinditunderground; March 16th, 2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Advanceman for President in 2012!
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

I'm glad you found a thesaurus. As for you being canadian; So ****ing what. Is this the only place I find acceptance? Hmmm, not exactly, but I enjoy chatting back and forth with other locators. If you would have kept your big mouth shut, I never would have commented the way I did. YOU are the one that started the name calling. It wasn't directed at me, but most here will tell you that I do not care. As for you being "too polite" (I'm proud you used the correct too) because your canadian. Maybe too stoned would be better. I wouldn't have gave a damn if you were from Kazakhstan. You came on here throwing insults around without compunction. Yes I know a few big words. The difference is, I actually know how to use them in the correct context. I'm not going to satisfy your urge for any more semantics. To put it simply, I don't give a damn. Now do the rest of us a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12