Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GunControl2

Default GunControl2

Forgot to mention, for anyone who had a problem with anything i said with regards to the gun control thread(I only read so far before I lose interest), one of the books i am curently reading is entitled "Homemade Guns & Ammo". If anyone has read this and has an opinion i'd be interested, as I'll be the first to admit I am not an expert in this field.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: GunControl2

Advanceman wrote: Haven't heard from too many of those locators on this site, most of you are 1 call. They typically think they're smarter.

Advanceman wrote: (I only read so far before I lose interest)

Wow, to be as cool as you Advance. I wish I had time to work on being as cool as you, but I'm too busy trying to act smarter than on-call guys.

You may not be an expert in guns, but you are an expert at being an arrogant ass.

Looks like USIC1 has some competition nowadays......Advance posting crap just for effect and nothing more. Does the site have room for two?

USIC1, you gonna let him horn in on your territory like that?
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Well Advance you might want to read it good because right now there is no supply of Primers in the U.S.. It seems between the Military purchasing them and people hoarding them it has caused an unprecedented shortage. The rumor is that King Hussein is going to simply raise taxes on ammunition and reloading supplies astronomically - causing the price of a box of rifle shells to go from $15 -$20 to over $150. You see, these items are not mentioned in the Constitution. Just a backdoor way to limit our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Spray you're exactly right. It's only a matter of time, and probably not long.
    Life's a garden, dig it! - Joe Dirt

i find it , you're a douchebag, take a lesson from spray, that was an intelligent and informative response, thank you.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Thanks, and I agree, I can be very unpleasant to idiots like you. Take your own advice and take a lesson in manners......I'm sure between insulting people, showing everyone how much better you are than them, spewing garbage on the forums, getting high and pissing on women you can find a little time to search for classes in basic manners on the internet. www.google.com/manners And while you are on Google, check this one out too: www.google.com/punctuation and capitalization
    Last edited by ifinditunderground; March 12th, 2009 at 03:01 PM.
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

findit-

You like to tell it and then some...

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I really try to be nice to everyone that comes thru here........some people come here just to push buttons and nothing more. 25% of the members of this forum are Management Lurkers that are just here to spy on what is being said here about them or their companies. 25% Are very casual members that don't post, or post very rarely and just try to keep up with what is going on in other parts of the country. 35% of the members here are very active and are here to communicate with each other, share ideas, contribute to the site, ask questions and LEARN form each other. 10% Are here just to cause trouble, stroke their own egos, treat other people poorly, bash their companies and mangement and act like asses. 5% are bots, inactive users and spammers. I like to think I am in the last 35%.....but I know I HATE the 10% that are just here to cause trouble with those of us that want to contribute and learn from others. And, because I don't like them at all, I am not aftraid to tell them so, and call them out on their antics.
    Last edited by ifinditunderground; March 13th, 2009 at 11:06 AM.

Wow you got the whole break down don't ya.
    Life's a garden, dig it! - Joe Dirt

whats percentage is the clique that rules this particular forum(as in most chat rooms), usually the same 5 0r 6 people agreeing with eachother, reminds of group of girls i knew in junior high.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by advanceMan View Post
    whats percentage is the clique that rules this particular forum(as in most chat rooms), usually the same 5 0r 6 people agreeing with eachother, reminds of group of girls i knew in junior high.
    Maybe instead of smoking so much weed behind your parents garage, you should have asked some of those girls for tutoring help.

Did the constant ridicule by those same girls make you the bitter, egotistical, arrogant person you are today?

Quoting me constantly makes you as gay as as anyone on Facebook or myspace. Keep it up.

So let me guess. The guys you know from facespace are gay. What friggin' type of chat room were you frequenting? Homos on pogo sticks, or steer for a queer? I didn't know you could be "as gay" as someone else. I thought it was you are either gay or straight. Unless you know of some sort of levels of gayness that can be obtained. Oh well, I hope you keep enjoying your subscription to playgirl magazine.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Hey, quit hijacking my thread - Advance, can't you have more fun in a Gay Bar than hanging around all of us old Stinky Locators here on the'Vine?
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast