Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: got a job with usic where will i train

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Quote Originally Posted by DGJ80 View Post
    The phone # is not in service I will see what I can find for contact info . Thank you !!!
    lombard 630 396 8220
    loves park 815 633 8165

  2. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Lomard is busy and loves park # is not in service thank you.
    This is a crazy all I want is for someone to anwser a simple question.
    I thank all of you for your help!!

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Quote Originally Posted by DGJ80 View Post
    Lomard is busy and loves park # is not in service thank you.
    This is a crazy all I want is for someone to anwser a simple question.
    I thank all of you for your help!!
    did you try this 1 yet?(815) 633-9351

  4. #19
    Senior Member Wingfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Posts
    4,436
    Years of Experience
    20
    Rep Power
    190

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Quote Originally Posted by fiberlocator99 View Post
    bg lives near sandwich? he is a trainer now? when i was at c.u.s. he was a safety guy. we did smith driving in a hotel room at the baymont in rochelle me and 1 other guy. we ****ed off the whole time and filled the room with cigarette smoke and molested that free breakfast buffet in the lobby
    Hey #99 - Welcome to The Cable Vine! WTF? Turning a safety guy into a trainer? Un focking believable! ..........just sayin'.

    -----------------------------------------------

  5. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    7

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    It took 3 weeks or so for them to get back to me when I first was checking into it. Then they scheduled a ride along. Another week in a half, then the supe called me to see if I was still interested. Then, another two weeks, and into class for 4 weeks.

  6. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sandwich
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    hey bad robot thanks for the info ya i wont be a pro but im an extremely quick learner so im hoping to get to working as soon as posable

  7. #22
    Administrator TheCableVine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    2,943
    Years of Experience
    16
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    134

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Quote Originally Posted by usmc View Post
    i was offerd the job in sandwich illinois for usic my question is where would i train at ive been told its four to 6 weeks but i cannot leave to far from home for days on end my wife is disabled and son is autistic has anyone trained in this area and can give me an idea of what to expect
    Why would they hire you and then leave you hanging on some basic information...

    USIC: Hey, Joe, we want you to come work for us.

    Joe: That sounds great. I'm in.

    USIC: excellent, we need you to show up at (insert address and time) to start your training and to fill out some paperwork.

    Joe: Great, I'll see you then.

    USIC: If you have any more questions or can't make it for some reason, then call the office at 555-1212.

    I don't know. I'm just sayin'. Seems like a no brainer.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

  8. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Yes thanks its a FAX #

  9. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Good info thanks

  10. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Thanks I appreciate the information.

  11. #26
    Senior Member The Big-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    247
    Years of Experience
    10
    Rep Power
    19

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Quote Originally Posted by fiberlocator99 View Post
    bill gordon lives near sandwich? he is a trainer now? when i was at c.u.s. he was a safety guy. we did smith driving in a hotel room at the baymont in rochelle me and 1 other guy. we ****ed off the whole time and filled the room with cigarette smoke and molested that free breakfast buffet in the lobby
    That sounds exactly like Bill... very good guy, yeah he was safety and training coordinator for all of CUS when I was there... wonder if he is still sportin' around in that unmarked souped-up Caliber with no markings and a starsky and hutch magnetic beacon on top... lol

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Quote Originally Posted by The Big-E View Post
    That sounds exactly like Bill... very good guy, yeah he was safety and training coordinator for all of CUS when I was there... wonder if he is still sportin' around in that unmarked souped-up Caliber with no markings and a starsky and hutch magnetic beacon on top... lol
    you mean my old consolidated car? ah ha ha i turned that in to the bettendorf office my last day september of 2011. i think i saw a usic guy driving it up in harvard over the fall with usic logos on it now. must be their spare now.

  13. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26
    Years of Experience
    13
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: got a job with usic where will i train

    Quote Originally Posted by fiberlocator99 View Post
    you mean my old consolidated car? ah ha ha i turned that in to the bettendorf office my last day september of 2011. i think i saw a usic guy driving it up in harvard over the fall with usic logos on it now. must be their spare now.
    they use the calibers for meter disconnects in illinois.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •