Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Global Warming :p

Default Re: Global Warming :p

Quote Originally Posted by beyond help View Post
    I think he's like the frogs in spray's response. You know, his ass smacks the ground everytime he hops. And you then realize his head is up his ass. Therefore, he hits his head everytime. Just look at Big Boots avitar to see the cranial capacity and the actual size of grey matter in comparison.

I believe this has to be one of the best responses posted on this site.
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RD_Wrangler View Post
    ummmmm...according to all indications the ice caps are back to "normal" (as considered 10 years ago), and have actually expanded this year. Greenlands glaciers ceased to melt last winter and actually grew and advanced this Winter.

The global warming trend is a skewed study, since it has been discovered that all studied temp records were from expanding metropolitan area over the last 20 years and the "concrete effect" totally skewed the numbers. OF COURSE temp readings are going to be gradually higher in areas where more and more concrete exists. If temp records from rural and sub-urban areas are examined, you find that avg. temps over the last 8 years have actually DECREASED by 2 degrees.

Al Gore is a nitwit, and everything the media is spouting is 3 year-old evidence from corrupt data. It's a joke.
    I first read about this in relation to Phoenix, AZ. where the rainfall has decreased over the past few decades. They attribute it to all the Asphalt heating up the air directly over the city.

Check out this site if you really want the other side of this issue http://wattsupwiththat.com/
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234