Thread: ELM doesn't make sense.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default ELM doesn't make sense.

The other day one of the local supervisors for ELM was fired. The State Manager said he had no control over the matter because it came directly from the corporate office I'm told. In addition to the Sup. being fired, 35 others were fired elsewhere I hear.

The part that doesn't make sense is that the local office has 3 people in training. Why fire a good locator when you have an available position for them to fill? If he was a bad employee then the State Manager wouldn't wait for corporate to fire him.

What's going on at ELM HQ? Set me straight.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Default Re: ELM doesn't make sense.

lol. Ditching all their high paid experienced locators or high paid management to make up for all the low bid contracts. Unable to make their payroll without cutting head count in JUNE (fyi dig season)....sounds pretty desperate.

The writing has been on the wall for while, I have seen several good manament and locators jump off the ship as it turns around to hit the iceberg again.

Save your cash for the going out business auction. THIS YEAR, LET'S put this dog down!

Bob

Default Re: ELM doesn't make sense.

LMAO STEVE ,WHO WAS IT??? YOUR JUST FINDING THIS OUT NOW,,I worked for them for a little over a week and knew it would not work out ,yes I hear you loud and clear ,your right they don't make any sense,i do not believe for a second that it was all corporate,just my two cents ,happy swaggin from McCall