Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ECSM in NEW JERSEY

Banned

Default Re: ECSM in NEW JERSEY

This is my rifle! There are many like it, but this one is mine! My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, like I master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true! I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me! I will! Before God, I swear this creed...My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life! So be it! Until there is no enemy! But Peace! And that!

Help fight for the 2nd ammendment, THE JOKER aka 000blaka

Banned

Still waiting on updates from my brother,Ill keep yall posted,HA HA HA HA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heath-doctor-mask-gun.jpg  

Banned

(ECSM THIS ONE IS FOR YOU)

Does it matter that your employees don't trust you?
    YES, it matters very much. The two biggest reasons why it matters are related - PERFORMANCE and Profits.

I guarantee you that you will not get top performance out of any employee who does not trust you. If they don't trust you to make the best decisions AND trust you to look out for their best interests - they feel they have to do it themselves. The time they spend doing that, or thinking about how to do it, takes away from their production, their quality, and their creativity.

Okay, be a Type A, or a 9,1 on the GRID. You may be able to push performance levels up, but you can't keep them there. Without the employees' trust you won't get that spark of creativity from them that is so important. They won't innovate that one little idea that could have kept you ahead of your competitor.

Let's face it. The performance of your employees reflects heavily on your own performance. After all, Management is the ability to get things done through others. If you can't get top performance from your employees, how can you prove to your boss that you are a great manager?

If your employees don't trust you, you probably aren't going to trust them too much. You will end up spending your time, and you are short of that already, checking up on them. That time could be better spent elsewhere, couldn't it?

Profits:
    We just documented the time wasted by both the manager and the employees because of lack of trust. You can measure the cost of those wasted hours, but the bigger cost is lost innovation and creativity. Profits are not made by doing a job well. They are made by DOING IT BETTER.

Ask Them:
    One of the simplest ways to get an answer is to ask direct questions. You probably have someone in your group whom you trust. Don't ask them how they feel, instead ask them how the group feels. Don't try and isolate comments about specific individuals. Concentrate instead on group impressions. You will be surprised at what you can learn.

Listen to Them:
    When you ask an employee a question, really listen to their answer. It's almost like reading between the lines. If they start to tell you something and then stop, that is a pretty good example that they don't completely trust you.

Be Less Formal:
    Get out of your office. Management by Walking Around (MBWO) really does work. Not only are people more apt to approach you in "their territory," but you will hear and see things that never make it into the reports that come into your office. Besides, when your employees see you walking around, they begin to see you as a person, not just as "the boss." It's a lot easier to mistrust "the boss" than to mistrust an individual.

Summary:
    Trust is earned. It takes time to earn the trust of your employees, but you can be part of the top third, part of the group of managers whose employees trust them, part of the group that is maximizing performance and profits. Show them that they can trust you to look out for their best interests, and it is surprising how quickly they will begin to trust your ability to make good decisions.
    THE JOKER

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by AULupstate View Post
    He probably got fired or in trouble for not beinf able to fill out ANY documentation correctly with that wonderful example of why the education system in this country SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Just me here, but, if you can't talk it right, you sure as hell aren't going to spell it right!!!
    If you look at the various posts from this person you will see a variety in the writing style. It could be more than one person, it could be one person making effort to mask who they are which has a probability of that being the situation.

Banned

Pro locator u r GOOD sunshine hee hee

Years of Experience

i think the guy might be drunk or something, hes all over the place with quotes and other crap about trust... i thought this was about how bad ECSM is
    "What Are You Doin!?!? GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!"
    you have entered a restricted area

Banned

Mke!,Me no think so either,yo wants taco bell.

Banned

Fiosking,I dont drink,and yes its about ECSM ****Assumption

A rooster sits on the VERY TOP of a barn roof. If he lays an egg, which side will it roll off?
    A. Roosters don't lay eggs.
    THE JOKER

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 000blaka View Post
    A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?" The crow answered: "Sure, why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story is:

To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up. (ifinditunderground)
    I sit on the tallest point of the tree, as high as it gets. But I know better than to shit on those who are perched on the branches below me, because they are the ones who keep me sitting at the top. And they know how much I appreciate them for what they do every day.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

This is my rifle! There are many like it, but this one is mine! My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, like I master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true! I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me! I will! Before God, I swear this creed...My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life! So be it! Until there is no enemy! But Peace! And that!

Help fight for the 2nd ammendment, THE JOKER aka 000blaka
    SOmeone is starting to sound a bit like USICK1......maybe back from banning as an alter ego?
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Still waiting on updates from my brother,Ill keep yall posted,HA HA HA HA
    You can bet we are all on pins and needles awaiting an update. Please keep us posted on how many penises he collects.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

(ECSM THIS ONE IS FOR YOU)

Does it matter that your employees don't trust you?
    YES, it matters very much. The two biggest reasons why it matters are related - PERFORMANCE and Profits.

I guarantee you that you will not get top performance out of any employee who does not trust you. If they don't trust you to make the best decisions AND trust you to look out for their best interests - they feel they have to do it themselves. The time they spend doing that, or thinking about how to do it, takes away from their production, their quality, and their creativity.

Okay, be a Type A, or a 9,1 on the GRID. You may be able to push performance levels up, but you can't keep them there. Without the employees' trust you won't get that spark of creativity from them that is so important. They won't innovate that one little idea that could have kept you ahead of your competitor.

Let's face it. The performance of your employees reflects heavily on your own performance. After all, Management is the ability to get things done through others. If you can't get top performance from your employees, how can you prove to your boss that you are a great manager?

If your employees don't trust you, you probably aren't going to trust them too much. You will end up spending your time, and you are short of that already, checking up on them. That time could be better spent elsewhere, couldn't it?

Profits:
    We just documented the time wasted by both the manager and the employees because of lack of trust. You can measure the cost of those wasted hours, but the bigger cost is lost innovation and creativity. Profits are not made by doing a job well. They are made by DOING IT BETTER.

Ask Them:
    One of the simplest ways to get an answer is to ask direct questions. You probably have someone in your group whom you trust. Don't ask them how they feel, instead ask them how the group feels. Don't try and isolate comments about specific individuals. Concentrate instead on group impressions. You will be surprised at what you can learn.

Listen to Them:
    When you ask an employee a question, really listen to their answer. It's almost like reading between the lines. If they start to tell you something and then stop, that is a pretty good example that they don't completely trust you.

Be Less Formal:
    Get out of your office. Management by Walking Around (MBWO) really does work. Not only are people more apt to approach you in "their territory," but you will hear and see things that never make it into the reports that come into your office. Besides, when your employees see you walking around, they begin to see you as a person, not just as "the boss." It's a lot easier to mistrust "the boss" than to mistrust an individual.

Summary:
    Trust is earned. It takes time to earn the trust of your employees, but you can be part of the top third, part of the group of managers whose employees trust them, part of the group that is maximizing performance and profits. Show them that they can trust you to look out for their best interests, and it is surprising how quickly they will begin to trust your ability to make good decisions. THE JOKER

Correction, this is Joker John. Welcome back John. UDICk1 could never post anything this intelligent and well thought out.

Banned

HA HA HA HA HA HA ifinditunderground U R Good, but not really..
    THE JOKER

ECSM MUST HAVE fired him!!!!

I bet it had something to do with the 'I can do it better than you can' complex.

Or the 'I know it's YOUR company but I'm still better than you at running it' complex.

You know there are just TOOOOOO many complexes to choose from here!

Banned

Sorry AULupstate,if you read carefully you will see that Im a private locator, my younger brother works for them (ECSM).THANK YOU!

I have learned throughout my life as a composer chiefly through my mistakes and pursuits of false assumptions, not by my exposure to founts of wisdom and knowledge. THE JOKER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast