Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ECSM in NEW JERSEY

Banned

Angry ECSM in NEW JERSEY

ECSM in NEW JERSEYI asked my brother is it worth working for a company (ecsm) that dosent care ,why does he stay working for A-holes.Policies change like every month ,but they can do that being a private company.He started at 12 dollars an hour with all that reponsibility, you can go pump gas for that amount at a wawa with good health insurance.If you accidentally hit a car they send you to get a drug test immedialtely, then a 10 day suspension automatically,i feel bad for people with family that work for this pop and mom company that run it like a retail store. the workers only make enough to pay bills, if that****2% rise a year is not enough to pay bill and take your family to the fairs while management takes all the money..its crazy .. what do you think???
    Last edited by 000blaka; February 14th, 2010 at 11:51 AM.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ECSM in NEW JERSEY

Why are you here posting and not your brother?
    Maybe your brother is a smart man and he knows jobs are hard to come by nowadays.
    ECSM may not be a great company, but does his paycheck ever bounce?
    Does he get paid every week, or two weeks depending on their pay schedule?
    Does he drive their truck home every night?
    Do they buy ALL of the equipment he needs everyday, not luxuries, but what he really NEEDS to do his job?
    Does he get benefits?
    Maybe you should turn off MTV for a hour today and turn the news on, and actually pay attention to what the people are saying.

Once you have become even the slightest bit knowlegeable about the current affairs of this country and it's economy, stop back in and post about something we don't already know about.

ECSM and their shortcomings as employers have already been discussed at length.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Banned

Because he dosent have much experience with jobs,theres plenty of work..stop lieing ...the news doesnt know nothing
    (tel-lie-vision) ,mtv knows more. u sound like an old man...
    theres a thin line with management and micro management ,they dont trust no locator,you have to see it to belive it .its crazy ,its like driving in a microwave

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by 000blaka View Post
    ECSM in NEW JERSEY i ask my brother is it worth working for this company..why does he stay with them..rules change like everyday..pay sucks..insurance is no good. cant use cell phones or lap tops for personal use.. theres no perks... theres no good management....micro manag...if u accidentally hit someone with car..they send u to get a drug test immedialtely, then a 10 day suspension automatically...and so on..i fell bad for people with family that work for this pop and mom company...they run this company like a retail store. the workers make pennis while management takes all the money..its crazy .. what do you think???
    Unfortunately many of the large locate firms operate much the same way so it has nothing to do with the size of that firm.

Rules have to change as time progresses but I do know what you mean by daily changes. The inability to make and stick too rules gives the impression of incompetence , regardless if the reason is believed to be good, in the bosses. This shakes morale, employees are dissatisfied when they lack confidence in people who are supposed to be leaders.

Often rapidly changing rules are due to an internal structure problem. There is a corporate office issuing rules (or policy , whatever you want to call it) then there is a regional manager issuing rules, next the office manager issuing rules and finally a foreman issuing rules. Sometimes there are others issuing rules independently like the IT people, fleet managers and equipment managers. The end result is the rules are not coordinated and often are conflicting. When the rules start conflicting anything the employee does is going to be wrong. Once everything the employee does is wrong they get fed up and just start doing what they want which is often less productive.

As for the drug test after a vehicle accident that is standard with most firms regardless of who is at fault.

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ifinditunderground View Post
    Why are you here posting and not your brother?
    Maybe your brother is a smart man and he knows jobs are hard to come by nowadays.
    ECSM may not be a great company, but does his paycheck ever bounce?
    Does he get paid every week, or two weeks depending on their pay schedule?
    Does he drive their truck home every night?
    Do they buy ALL of the equipment he needs everyday, not luxuries, but what he really NEEDS to do his job?
    Does he get benefits?
    Maybe you should turn off MTV for a hour today and turn the news on, and actually pay attention to what the people are saying.

Once you have become even the slightest bit knowlegeable about the current affairs of this country and it's economy, stop back in and post about something we don't already know about.

ECSM and their shortcomings as employers have already been discussed at length.
    Actually this may be the employee hiding their identity and venting their frustration and anger. A great deception if the poster is female and has no brothers.

I posted an article in another thread about how 60% of employees are dissatisfied and intend to lave their current employers once the economy turns around or they find a new job. This may be one of that 60%.

This would be good poll,: How many locators intend to leave their current employer?

As long as the poll can be anonymous and protect the identity of those that answer it.

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Me no think that this post is serious?

Right? Who gives a crap if you get tapped for a UA, if you were not breaking the rules, you have nothing to worry about. As for Perks........I though a paycheck was a perk?
    Insurance no good, at least there is insurance

I'm still curious about why the workers make Penis? I sure hope thats a typo

mke

I just wanted to state that us ECSM NJ locators don't make penis. I could think of alot of other adjectives, but penis would't be one of them. But it is a paycheck and when the economy gets better, people can look for other jobs.I think that would be a great poll.

Years of Experience

I'm sorry, but I must get in on some of this......
    Hey OOOblaka,; I can literally hear your broken English as I read your rambling. As I see it from, as you put it, an old mans view, I'm thinking you have no concept of what an honest days work is.
    First of all, If your using the cell phone and laptop for personal use, YOUR STEALING!!!!!!
    Second, If you hit someone with your truck, YOUR PROBABLY ON CRACK!!!!!
    Third, I would be surprised if your Brother lasts at the job. And WHY ARE THEY MAKING PENNIS"S What a Dick.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Penis? Who knew locators make Penis?

OK, by show of hand who here makes Penis?

Don't force me to make a poll.....
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by locatethis View Post
    I'm sorry, but I must get in on some of this......
    Hey OOOblaka,; I can literally hear your broken English as I read your rambling. As I see it from, as you put it, an old mans view, I'm thinking you have no concept of what an honest days work is.
    First of all, If your using the cell phone and laptop for personal use, YOUR STEALING!!!!!!
    Second, If you hit someone with your truck, YOUR PROBABLY ON CRACK!!!!!
    Third, I would be surprised if your Brother lasts at the job. And WHY ARE THEY MAKING PENNIS"S What a Dick.
    Whoa whoa whoa..... lets relax a little.......Just because I....er I mean someone has hit another vehicle, jersey barrier, wall, and a goat in their company vehicle, it doesn't mean they are on crack...... I may just have bad depth perception.........a couple of them was for anger issues.....one was just for fun. The goat, that was an accident, and he lived.

mke

Years of Experience

I'm starting to think me and his brother work together??????? I make penis too!!! hahahhahahahahahahahahh hey Ifindit ....that was a good one dude!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

I don't make penis... I bring my own.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

haahahhahahahah good one dude!!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Laughing at Steve......

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

And who drives in a Microwave? How does that work? Wouldn't your head explode? Microwaves don't have wheels......

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast