Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The economy

Default Re: The economy

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    WTF???????????? I think that I would have an easier time getting laid by a nun than trying to figure out what you just said. "Maybe it it homes with you???" Dude, my 6yo daughter can make her point clearer than you. As far as motivating me to get more involved on the site, I am sitting on the couch waiting for my vacation in the mountains to start tomorrow hoping I could get your thong in a bunch. I had nothing better to do tonight.
    Good one dude! That was funny!!!!!!!! Vacation......NICE!!!!!! R-U taken the fam or just u-r board ??? GOOD TIMES!!!

Years of Experience

Just me, a couple of boards and the Swedish Bikini Team doing endless jumping jacks in my condo.
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip someone the bird"

Hey.........pull my finger!!!!!!!!!!

Well it hasn't effected me at all.When you have nothing to begin with ...you have nothing to lose! Although i did get a job offer in Wyoming...still kicking that around I don't want to get stranded when whats left of the economy finally falls apart.

Years of Experience

Wouldn't worry too much sage. You sound like a single guy (could be wrong), why the worry?

Hell, when I was single I wandered the countryside working at different ranches every season. No bills, no responsibilities, no worries. So what if there were times that I was 2 days from a paycheck and hungry. I was YOUNG! I got over it and had a hell of alot of fun.

As far as work/economy? It doesn't matter HOW bad it may get. There will ALWAYS be work to do for those who WILL work. And if not? Wyoming is the perfect place for a single guy to get lost in the mountains and live on deer and berries
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." — Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12