Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Douchebags

Default Douchebags

http://tinyurl.com/d29tzv
    Sorry had to post this. To the one or two guys i talked nicely to, sorry, i won't direct this at you but:
    This is why we hate you. If you want to talk arrogance and ignorance, our whole country is talking about this. Don't care? Of course not, you're self centered ignorant americans. Fine. You know that fence you're building? We think it's a great idea too. To keep YOU in, hopefully you'll suffocate yourselves off or aids and ebola will infect you all dead. My brothers in the army fighting in some stupid other country I don't give a **** about cause your gay ass president requested it, and this is your opinion? We're fairly good humoured, but your canadian slights and stereotypes are gay, and downright lame. I think the general sentiment here is we reassess our relationship with you bunch of fags. Contrary to what you may think, we don't need you, and w'ell be just as fine without you.
    Want to know the real reason for 911? YOU"RE FU*KING IGNORANT DOUCHEBAGS. To bad it wasn't on a larger scale. I hope Iran or some raghead country nukes you all. I'm routing for Osama now! ****ing US pansies. I'll leave it to the ladies to have the last word, not interested anymore, **** you America.

Default Re: Douchebags

Really want impress us just move to Afghanistan? There your cause will be accepted with joy. Also write us back and let us know how your trip is going.

See ya!

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

You don't claim this asshole do you UGQ? If it wasn't for our presence in North America, where would Canada be today? Who would have invaded you and taken over you? Talk all the shit you want, Canada is nowhere without the US.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Quote Originally Posted by advanceMan View Post
    http://tinyurl.com/d29tzv
    Sorry had to post this. To the one or two guys i talked nicely to, sorry, i won't direct this at you but:
    This is why we hate you. If you want to talk arrogance and ignorance, our whole country is talking about this. Don't care? Of course not, you're self centered ignorant americans. Fine. You know that fence you're building? We think it's a great idea too. To keep YOU in, hopefully you'll suffocate yourselves off or aids and ebola will infect you all dead. My brothers in the army fighting in some stupid other country I don't give a **** about cause your gay ass president requested it, and this is your opinion? We're fairly good humoured, but your canadian slights and stereotypes are gay, and downright lame. I think the general sentiment here is we reassess our relationship with you bunch of fags. Contrary to what you may think, we don't need you, and w'ell be just as fine without you.
    Want to know the real reason for 911? YOU"RE FU*KING IGNORANT DOUCHEBAGS. To bad it wasn't on a larger scale. I hope Iran or some raghead country nukes you all. I'm routing for Osama now! ****ing US pansies. I'll leave it to the ladies to have the last word, not interested anymore, **** you America.
    Wow, I really don't know the proper way to respond to this...lol. I kinda feel as though I must since I'm a Veteran and an American. First, you really felt it necessary to post this? I respect your desire to express your political beliefs and your boldness, but c'mon, isn't there a better way to go about it? I may not agree with 95% of our foreign policy, and that of other allied nations, but I doubt I'd post such vitriolic statements on a forum that I know a backlash could be created. It just not necessary. I think I could find better things to do with my time other than incite people. I don't think any of us are in total dissagreement with some of your arguements, in fact I understand and empathize with alot of the posts that are on the link you added. But we're all "douchebags"? Really? That's the best you can come up with? I think most people on this forum are offended by that personal attak rather than the written attack on our government. I know when I was active duty and as reservist, I did not like what my CinC ordered me to do, but guess what? He in charge, and I follow orders, no more no less. So in doing my duty, I'm a douche bag? My reason for service is this. I feel like as an American, by my birthright I was given the freedom to be a bum or the President, how little or how much I choose to achieve is entirely up to me. Now that birthright was paid with a very high price. I owe to those men and women who gave everything for me to do my part and give back a very tiny fraction of my time to this country. I think that the Canadians, Aussies, and Brits are our greatest allies and the majority of this country loves them and appreciates all that they do. And you can't seriously think that those pilots who killed their brothers in arms accidentally are ok with it can you? I guarantee they'll never be the same. Could it be that there was maybe a technological error in the IFF transmitters or whatever devices they used that caused those pilots who move at an extreme speed and have milliseconds to make a decision failed? Collateral damage is an unfortunate consequence of war, but it happens. It happens to be my belief that the United States is the greatest country to have ever been created in the history of the world, and though it has its share of problems, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I've been "anywhere else" and I love my country. I'm sure you love Canada and you're as passionate about it as I am about my country, but I don't recall seeing a viscious post about Canada on this forum.

Best of Luck

Nothing more needs to be said.
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.

Advance gives all Canadians a bad name. Hell, I even think less of the Queen now!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

Years of Experience

ummm...dude you're going to lump all US citizens together and be completely juvinile and insulting over statements made by a late night news SATIRE????

If the entire nation of Canada is talking about comments made by a SATIRICAL COMEDY take on news, aired by a network that barely covers the news on it's REAL journalistic broadcasts, they REALLY need to get a hobby.

The statements were in poor taste, they were insulting (but so is everything else that idiot on the show says), and definitely uncalled for (again EVERYTHING said on that show is). FOX Red-Eye is STUPID.

My experience with the Canadian Military Forces showed me some quite fine soldiers with exceptional skills, true soldiers capable of handling multiple MOS's and damn hard fighting men. They have my utmost respect.

You on the other hand are throwing a temper tantrum, much like my infant son, directed at individuals who I have never seen take a jibe at, much less insult, Canada. We even like most of our Canadian friends here, they have great beer, killer hockey, awesome software developers, and damn good ham (it's NOT bacon dammit). Hell I even learned to like gravy on my fries.

Do us all a favor a grow up just a weee little bit...eh?
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Years of Experience

what a dummy???? even AUL didn't respond to your posts..he must think you are a joke too.. you must be a joke....as much respect as i have for UGQ i will not respond as i want to....to your dumb post!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

If anyone has paid attention just about EVERY 'news' organization pushes their own agenda. It's done through ignorance and stupidity in light of the facts. Facts do not matter anymore in their version of 'journalism'.

THEY ALL SUCK!

As for the rest of the wonderful posts on that blog, well.

The Canadian Army is one of the most respected and well trained forces in the world. I have worked with many of them and I have the utmost respect for Canada and the CDF. However, as for not needing the U.S. well that just isn't true.

The French 'Army' is also a fine fighting force (when they fight). Generally when the French have some real dirty and grimmy work to be done around the world they send the Forgein Legion (why? Because they ARE NOT French Nationals). The Legion is the ONLY organized Mercenary Force of its kind. Make no mistake, they ARE ALL Mercenaries who fight under the French flag and are GIVEN French Citezenship after completion of a standard tour of duty. Indoctrination is ALL about the Legion. Not France, Not the Prime Minister, NOTHING! The Legion is the most professional organization I have EVER worked with! PERIOD!
    As far as the French go for sticking their noses into and talking about ANYTHING the U.S., British or Canadians do around the world? Well they should just shut the f*ck up and remember WW1 and WW2. They gave up TWICE when put to the test, therefore in my opinion gave up the right to say SHIT about ANYONE who made sure they aren't speaking German today and gave them that right paid in blood.

Sorry Yahoo, I was responding while you typed yours. I just had to accurately describe my response.

I have nothing against advance. Just rebutting posts on the link he put up.

Years of Experience

no problem dude............what a clown though?????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    na

UUHHMMM???

I dont know what role I can play with this topic, since I dont know if it involves me, but if its a verbal forum brawl and I can sling a few shots at some of my adversaries, BRING ER ON!!!!

Years of Experience

dude while you're still liked somewhat.......................................... ... i would stay out of this one!!!!! someone like you USIC1 will stay on the forum but someone like this guy will get sent on his way!!!

Years of Experience

aint letting no one talk about our country like that dummy!!!!!! this is GOD"S country boy and don't you forget it!!!!

We've been over this already anyway.

We know the rest of the world hates us.

We are arrogant and cocky. We answer to no one.

That comes from being the biggest kid on the block in the shortest amount of time. All the other big boys have fallen to the way side. The USSR crumbled and broke up, the British empire is all but dissloved from what it once was, The French empire, same thing.

Now it's Us and China.

The world hates us UNTIL THEY NEED US, then it's flag waving and chants of U.S.A..

It's not a secret.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast