Thread: Donations for the Connor Family.

Default Donations for the Connor Family.

I know things are tight everywhere, but the CWA 13000 is taking up a collection for the Connor family. Rob was my friend and co-worker that was struck by a tri-axle while we were working on September 25th of this year. The contributions will hopefully ease any financial burdens for Robs wife Sandy and his sons Noah and Seth.

Any of you that would like to contribute the address is as follows -

Sandy Connor

C/O CWA Local 13000

315 Third Ave.

Carnegie, PA 15106

Any donations are greatly appreciated.

Years of Experience

Default Re: Donations for the Connor Family.

I'll post this at work next week. We will help out as best we can. Thanks for letting us know...

Our prayers are with them.
    Job Applicant: What does this job pay?
    Employer: I'm going to pay you just what you are worth!
    Job Applicant: I don't think I can work for that......

Quote Originally Posted by OVUS1 View Post
    I'll post this at work next week. We will help out as best we can. Thanks for letting us know...

Our prayers are with them.

Your names John right? I saw your post about your accident, I dropped my bike in August of 08 and broke my collarbone and got close to 20 stitches in my head , because I wasn't wearing a helmet.

Your lucky John..... Very lucky... Glad you didn't fair worse. I've had a couple friends that weren't as lucky as us.

Anyways, thanks for your support. Take care of yourself, and don't try and over do it.

Thanks Again John, Jim

Years of Experience

Cool Re: Donations for the Connor Family.

I wish there was something I could do but most of you know my situation I hope and pray that all will workout for these people. Should something come my way with the disability settlement I will try to something for them but until then all I have is my prayers, Can you please let me know what happened I am not familuar with what happened.........
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA View Post
    I wish there was something I could do but most of you know my situation I hope and pray that all will workout for these people. Should something come my way with the disability settlement I will try to something for them but until then all I have is my prayers, Can you please let me know what happened I am not familuar with what happened.........
    Ninja,

On September 25th, my buddy Rob was struck by a tri-axle after we had finished locating along Rte. 422 in Indiana Co.,PA . He was rushed to the hospital but didn't make it due to his injuries. It makes me sick when I think about his wife and two sons spending Thanksgiving and this upcoming Christmas without their husband and dad. He was a great guy.... R.I.P. Rob
    Last edited by 2RUDE; November 26th, 2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: z

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by NINJA View Post
    I wish there was something I could do, but most of you know my situation. Should something come my way with the disability settlement, I will try to do something for them. But until then, all I have [to offer] is my prayers.
    Hey NINJA buddy. People will never know or understand the heart-felt feelings in your post unless they've been there themselves. You, NINJA, are in survival mode and still willing to help out a family struggling with a tremendous loss speaks volumes to me about the quality of person you are. Prayers from you for the Conner family are more valuable to them than cash....... Luv Ya Man!

I have been in survival mode just once in my life, and that was for only 4 months. The love I received during that time from strangers that understood my situation (family of 4 with no income) forever humbled me. Count me in on the Conner family offering on the behest of NINJA.

-------------------------------------------------------