Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: dogs

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: dogs

Great video.

I'm a huge animal lover and think people who treat their pets awesome(ly?), are themselves, awesome.

BTW.... I'm an awesome guy. Just ask my cat, Calvin.
    EricB likes this.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Family Cat Saves Young Boy from Dog Attack

Tara, the hero cat

Man’s best friend attacks a young boy, and it’s the family cat who saves him!

A father posted this video on Youtube 14 May 2014. This home surveillance video shows four-year-old Jeremy Triantafilo playing in the front yard when a dog approaches and bites his leg.

After wrestling the boy off his bike by his leg, it’s the quick attack by Tara, the family cat, that prevented further injury.

The video shows Tara pouncing on the dog and scaring it off.

“Thankfully, my son is fine!” Roger Triantafilo wrote on Youtube. It appears the boy needs several stitches for the puncture wounds to his leg.

A representative from Cat Fancy Magazine told the Daily Star: ‘We are desperate to have Tara, the hero cat, on an upcoming cover.

Tara has been invited to throw the first pitch at a minor league baseball game, according to a report from TMZ Sports.

Triantafilo is said to have agreed to the offer, but it’s not clear who will actually throw the pitch at a Bakersfield Blaze game next week – likely not Tara.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TheCableVine and Nb22x like this.

Years of Experience

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience
    17 years

Years of Experience
    11.75 yrs

I haven't been mauled but i have had a homeowner on the phone just open her patio door and let her five dogs out. these dogs were going nuts at the door and she didn't bother looking out in to her back yard to see me in my bright yellow vest. Lucky for me the were those short little long english terriers. I was able to jump up on the transformer in the yard. finally after the third yell the homeowner took them back in side.

Also began locating to find a dog under a deck. The dog was aggressive but only when i had my back turned. If I confronted him he backed away. I had to finish the locate walking backwards. MY first ride a long we had a dog under the deck and it peed on the transmitter bag. I had to run around to other side of house and distract the dog so the locator could retriever his equipment.

My best friend has ben bitten twice and by labs. Both homeowners swear their dogs never showed aggression towards anybody. He has also been bitten when we were checking out a riding lawnmower. Something about him dogs just do not like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12