Thread: Damge Forgiveness ?????????

Default Damge Forgiveness ?????????

Word around the phone ped is that if you covered another persons area while they were in Chicago, and got a damage (ITS A FREEBEE). Seems there was money left over from sending help to Chicago. And the company (SM&P) decided to put these left over funds into an account that would cover somebodies ass had they had a damage while covering another employees area. I know of a guy who has had multiple damages and the next would be termination. Well under this new (grant) have you these wont count against him oh did I mention at least 4 damages while covering 2 which were in his own area. Can someone let me know what the F^%$ is going on here. How about some lunch for the crew or a BONUS for those who are damage free

Default Re: Damge Forgiveness ?????????

I would love to elaborate on this subject matter, if only I knew what exactly in the faq you were talking.
    I'll locate you dig.

Years of Experience

what?????????????????? bone-us for a damage free tech. ????????????sounds real good but not in this real world..hahhahhahh
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA he said bonus How bout youre only as good as your last locate and if you were the last one to bill a ticket its your damage

People!People! People! One more time - it is "Bone-us" not bonus -start getting it right - sheesh!
    I might not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was !

It's better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On or Stood On and Pissed Off Of !

The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my employer. or my wife , if that matters.

They "BONE-US" so they can put the "bonus" in their own pocket!!!!
    C.Y.A. like everyone is out to screw you and ya will be fine!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by big boots mcghee View Post
    Like I said, welcome to the world's largest locating company, one that's full of piss poor communication, dogshit planning, and mistreated slaves, err, employees.

What about those BS damages on the "Performance Dashboard." (SM&P computer crap)
    "The world needs anger. The world often continues to allow evil because it isn't angry enough". -Bede Jarrett

Oh dont get started on that one LOL!!!!

We have brought that up to their attention so many times that its not even funny. I think a certain someone in the office who is in leagues with ATT and just pays the bill before he goes on vacation to where you cant do anything about it

Oh well.....
    C.Y.A. like everyone is out to screw you and ya will be fine!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by big boots mcghee View Post
    Like I said, welcome to the world's largest locating company, one that's full of piss poor communication, dogshit planning, and mistreated slaves, err, employees.