Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: From the couch of this former usic employer Goodbye

Default Re: From the couch of this former usic employer Goodbye

Is there anywhere that USIC is doing a good job anymore? I haven't heard a positive comment about them in almost 3 months!

Yeah there is somewhere where they are doing a good job. That somewhere is wherever they do not do business or where ever or what ever company they have not been yet able to swallow up

Years of Experience

funny one fiberlocate, sad that its true.

Good One! I have seen some really good locates turn into crap lately.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper113 View Post
    is there anywhere that usic is doing a good job anymore? I haven't heard a positive comment about them in almost 3 months!
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

- General William Thornson, U.S. Army

KARMA is on the way....By the name of IBEW!!!! Usic asked for it and are now in the process of getting it.Can"t believe they couldn"t see this coming.Guess they were to busy watching the bottom line.

karma will catch up with you if you aint watching! Go IBEW.... the workers at USIC need to have someone who can look after their best interest.... To USIC, I say.... it's about time you take care of your employees.

I see all the locate company bashing on this site and I want to put in my 2 cents. I’m an excavator who works in md, dc, va. I call I n almost 2,000 dig tickets a year throughout the areas I work. It is not the companies but the management that run them that defines the satisfaction of the employee’s and excavators. Over the past 10 years I have worked with some really good people and some that leave a lot to be desired. The ones on my good list are the ones that take your calls and solve your problems. They aren’t afraid to tell you when your wrong or admit when they are and they have suggestions to help it either case. What ever companies these folks are with will be successful, because they treat their people with respect and have their business heads on straight. And they are loyal to their companies, I know besause I’ve personnaly tried to hire most of them at one point or another.

Best of the best;
    Kevin hisman
    George hanley-was told passed away
    George Daffin
    Scott Brown Gas company
    Dave Roberts
    Bill Wincopp
    Juan Vogel
    Sam Garnett
    David knox
    Rick Pavarski
    The names below represent what is wrong with your industry. No follow up, no customer service skills, and lack integrity. (TheCableVine says: sorry, I had to remove the last names. I'm not comfortable with this kind of posting. I'm not a lawyer and don't want to have to consult one. We appreciate your input and I'm sure the message has been heard with just the last initials.)
    Carl B.
    Tom H.
    Thurman S.
    Jesse S.
    Joe F.
    Lawerance at PinPoint Locating
    David D.
    Brandon K.
    Reggie H.
    Frank S.
    Last edited by TheCableVine; July 6th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by excavator View Post
    I see all the locate company bashing on this site and I want to put in my 2 cents. I’m an excavator who works in md, dc, va. I call I n almost 2,000 dig tickets a year throughout the areas I work. It is not the companies but the management that run them that defines the satisfaction of the employee’s and excavators. Over the past 10 years I have worked with some really good people and some that leave a lot to be desired. The ones on my good list are the ones that take your calls and solve your problems. They aren’t afraid to tell you when your wrong or admit when they are and they have suggestions to help it either case. What ever companies these folks are with will be successful, because they treat their people with respect and have their business heads on straight. And they are loyal to their companies, I know besause I’ve personnaly tried to hire most of them at one point or another.

Best of the best;
    Kevin hisman
    George hanley-was told passed away
    George Daffin
    Scott Brown Gas company
    Dave Roberts
    Bill Wincopp
    Juan Vogel
    Sam Garnett
    David knox
    Rick Pavarski
    The names below represent what is wrong with your industry. No follow up, no customer service skills, and lack integrity. (TheCableVine says: sorry, I had to remove the last names. I'm not comfortable with this kind of posting. I'm not a lawyer and don't want to have to consult one. We appreciate your input and I'm sure the message has been heard with just the last initials.)
    Carl B.
    Tom H.
    Thurman S.
    Jesse S.
    Joe F.
    Lawerance at PinPoint Locating
    David D.
    Brandon K.
    Reggie H.
    Frank S.
    Way to lay it ALL out. Thank You.
    Last edited by TheCableVine; July 7th, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
    GOD BLESS THE USA & the Damage Prevention Techs that are the heartbeat of the Utility industry.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
    OPINIONS ARE LIKE A-HOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE.

Years of Experience

well..........you have to appreciate an excavator who likes to keep it real........great job to you guys that were on the good list! ....and to you guys that were on the other list.....do something....anything to get on that OTHER list!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Stuck outside of Mobile with the Memphis blues again
    Years of Experience

Steve, you might want to edit the quote, you don't want to have to make a court visit if this were to propel into a slander suit by multiple parties.

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Turk182 View Post
    Steve, you might want to edit the quote, you don't want to have to make a court visit if this were to propel into a slander suit by multiple parties.
    Thanks
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Thanks Yahoo, Thats my hope. And this is just based on my experiences. The guys on the bottom list say all the right things, I just have problems getting results. Might be their own people are letting them down. Theres much work out there for all of us, We all just need to step up to make this system better.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123