Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Consolidated is Hiring

Default Re: Consolidated is Hiring

Yah I know but corrupt employers who use and abuse their employees are the reason unions were started. But I did make a couple very good friends that I still talk 2.

Years of Experience

Thanks Orange for that info, I know there is alot of good things about your company,,,like any company there are good and bad! hey I sent you a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeboots View Post
    yahoo i just started back with them used to work for gpls the pay is decent nowhere near 9.00 hr they don't have the bonus program anymore, too many whiners, i never got shorted one time nor did any of my co workers. no more aveos they have rangers and dodge calibers now, calibers work just fine no gps my dm and supervisor are real nice if i need help he always shows up i got no complaints
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalLocator View Post
    The IRS requires businesses to keep records at least until their tax liberality is ended or the time limit they can amend their tax returns so they have these records on file by Federal requirements. Your state may have additional requirements to keep employee payroll records. They had those records on file unless they destroyed them to avoid paying the bonuses contrary to legal requirements.
    . Oh I am aware that they have to keep these records but how praytel would you go about forcing them to provide you with their records that prove they are stealing from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Vermilion View Post
    5 years ago?

Hell Utiliquest was a dream to work for 5 years ago here. Then not even a Year ago their electronic sketching program landed on the scene and just capped them in the knee lol..

Alot can happen in a year,and 5 years is a hell of alot of time to consider. Anyone who is or was recently employed by CUS care to stand up and say how they are now?
    I still have several friends who recently lost their jobs their due to loss of a major contract. And few still working there. And no it hasnt changed

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nuffsenuff View Post
    . Oh I am aware that they have to keep these records but how praytel would you go about forcing them to provide you with their records that prove they are stealing from you?
    There are two ways.

One is if your state a some form of wage and labor department where you can file a complaint for unpaid wages. The state has the power to compel them to produce the records and if they do not have them can find in your favor.

The second is what has bedeviled many a firm that has had unsavory practices widespread throughout their firm, the class action lawsuit. Consider option one being filed by many employees all at the same time.

Years of Experience

More like firing, not hiring. Lol

Years of Experience

if you want to get the records or a copy of the records file suit against them and file for a discovery.... they have to turn over a copy of the documents
    "What Are You Doin!?!? GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!"
    you have entered a restricted area

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123