Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 1/2 boy 1/2 man

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    Come on now!!!

You all know by now Steves a #s guy...

Has anyone checked that alexa link???

traffic=website$$$

Members like me an advance are like the locaters on crews that others say, "if it was nt for them getting all those numbers we d can-em"...

You know infamous...

We are a very needed commodity around here... As well as upholding the famous motto- "theres one in every crowd"...In this case 2 competing...

if I was a numbers guy I wouldn't have started a website about an industry that has the fewest employees around. There are probably more garbage collectors than locators. I would have started a site about the RC business (radio control) or something that gets 10,000 visits a day compared to my 400-600 a day. Most of those visitors have no interest in locating.

Check my Alexa ranking and you will see it doesn't rank. There isn't enough traffic to rank. Quite honestly I think we've peaked as far as participation/traffic goes. You know a little about this stuff but you know nothing compared to me.

If I were to categorize the two of you, you would both be in separate categories. You... USIC1 would be in the non-offensive-got-nothing-better-to-do-than-scratch-your-nuts category and he would be in the ass-on-the-verge-of-getting-banned category. Why I haven't done it yet is a mystery to me as well. Probably because I don't read all of his posts.

Some ask why you aren't banned. The truth is because I know what makes you operate and non of it is malicious.

Years of Experience
    na

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    if I was a numbers guy I wouldn't have started a website about an industry that has the fewest employees around. There are probably more garbage collectors than locators. I would have started a site about the RC business (radio control) or something that gets 10,000 visits a day compared to my 400-600 a day. Most of those visitors have no interest in locating.

Check my Alexa ranking and you will see it doesn't rank. There isn't enough traffic to rank. Quite honestly I think we've peaked as far as participation/traffic goes. You know a little about this stuff but you know nothing compared to me.

If I were to categorize the two of you, you would both be in separate categories. You... USIC1 would be in the non-offensive-got-nothing-better-to-do-than-scratch-your-nuts category and he would be in the ass-on-the-verge-of-getting-banned category. Why I haven't done it yet is a mystery to me as well. Probably because I don't read all of his posts.

Some ask why you aren't banned. The truth is because I know what makes you operate and non of it is malicious.
    Oh darn!!! busted!!!

Sitting on the ol duff, contemplating the execution of pinched pennys that typically get swept away by horrendous investment choices, taking out that frustration arguing and aggravating the opposing views of a majority to feed some SIC demented satisfaction...

Lacking the collateral to entertain the more eccentric interesting ventures of life here I sit -

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Yeah... but we still like ya.

Years of Experience

Yeah... but we still like ya.
    We do?

...ok...

Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Lacking the collateral to entertain the more eccentric interesting ventures of life here I sit
    Maybe you should look into this: Shoemoneys Internet Marketing Course

It's not get rich quick but it could bring in some extra cash for you.

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Who likes him? Do what Steve?
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Years of Experience

he's just making a point using Usic1???? that's all!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

USIC1 was complaining about not having enough money to enjoy the finer things in life. I was pointing him to a free course on internet marketing that might (if understood and followed) allow him to make a few extra dollars a month.

Yes, the course is 100% free. I'm not trying to sell anything here.

guess I'm late? if you went from being a soldier to a locator or vice versa, you couldn't have been very good at either.

Years of Experience

...... Consider this a warning. Reply to this with a smart ass comment and you will be banned. There are no second warnings or second chances... ever.
    I'd say that was a smart-assed comment. Does that means he's gone?
    Job Applicant: What does this job pay?
    Employer: I'm going to pay you just what you are worth!
    Job Applicant: I don't think I can work for that......

Years of Experience
    na

Maybe you should look into this: Shoemoneys Internet Marketing Course

It's not get rich quick but it could bring in some extra cash for you.
    Pizza delivery is an alternative to, but I m not hip to that minisucle $ vs the time invested...

Some things are not worth the time invested... My problem is, I make to much already and the taxes kick my ass... I need to make under the table cash or a hell of alot over the table to offset Uncle taking it....

And isnt this venue described just another watered down avenue like the real estate flipping marketers that for 1000$ send you a kit and tell you how to make millions flipping real estate???

I dont know, but alot of these quick buc shemes are already well exploited...

hhhhmmmm???

Yeah I know call me being lazy and stay where I m at bithin, complainin, and not changing...

Years of Experience

what?????????
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Wingfoot hit it! Peepee in the coke. I totally loved that. Wish I was that marine. I'll take the spit in my shoes all day long, You can have the piss in your mouth(whoever You are that doesnt love America)!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123