Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/2 boy 1/2 man

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 1/2 boy 1/2 man

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Advanceman... I really don't know what to make of that statement. I was in the military and there are quite a few on here who were in the military as well. Some are still in the military.

I'm assuming you used the terms negroes and mexicans instead of the derogatory terms which, I'm sure, you didn't think you could get away with. White trash you can get away with.

Your involvement on here has been questionable as far as being a contributor. You are not very popular among the many.

This post of yours almost got you banned. I see you are from Canada but you decide to talk about the U.S. Military in a seemingly derogatory way. Consider this a warning. Reply to this with a smart ass comment and you will be banned. There are no second warnings or second chances... ever.
    Please make another smart-assed remark Advance......PLEASE!
    (No sarcasm here Steve, I really really want to see him banned)
    opcornsmile:
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

(May you live in interesting times)

Awkward silence.........
    I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.

If anyone has the oppurtunity to catch (I believe on HBO ) "Taking Chance" with Kevin Bacon do so its the best I have ever seen him in well worth the 90 minutes of you time. dont ask what its about just look it up and watch it. then post back
    Always Remember the Fallen

Years of Experience

Angry Re: 1/2 boy 1/2 man

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    Advanceman... I really don't know what to make of that statement. I was in the military and there are quite a few on here who were in the military as well. Some are still in the military.

I'm assuming you used the terms negroes and mexicans instead of the derogatory terms which, I'm sure, you didn't think you could get away with. White trash you can get away with.

Your involvement on here has been questionable as far as being a contributor. You are not very popular among the many.

This post of yours almost got you banned. I see you are from Canada but you decide to talk about the U.S. Military in a seemingly derogatory way. Consider this a warning. Reply to this with a smart ass comment and you will be banned. There are no second warnings or second chances... ever.
    ALMOST got him banned?? You better not take a poll on this one Steve - you should toss this bastard out on his ignorant ear as soon as possible in my opinion but obviously it's your call........

And I see the term "white trash" as being no different than any other unacceptable term used to degrade someone........
    Job Applicant: What does this job pay?
    Employer: I'm going to pay you just what you are worth!
    Job Applicant: I don't think I can work for that......

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Personally... I've never been offended by racial remarks. Call me what you want but I see it as the same as calling me a dork or something similar. It has no effect on me. It seems childish and reflects bad on the person using the terms.

Years of Experience

Steve, how many years have I been popping in and out of the Vine? Truth is I can't stand that clown. He brings whatever integrity we have built up here down. I have become complacent in my old age and because I respect this forum and what it stands I do not really intervien to much anymore. But this Guy or Gal or whatever is a true slap in the face. I love this forum even though I do not entertain as much as I use to, it don't mean I do not care for the true blue locator. You know who I am talking about. the person who wakes up every morning just to eat shit and try to make a hard well earned living. I do not know how the canooks do it but we try to respect our own. My vote drop this Guy Hard Steve..........
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

How does a tribute to our soldiers get so twisted into something else??

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by gypsygirl View Post
    I'm sorry gypsy but when someone (especially someone not from this country) shows such blatant disrespect for our sacrifices I had to say something.

You are right though. It does no good whatsoever to diminish the true intent of this thread by getting wrapped up in what was an obvious ignorant and hateful posting by someone that doesn't understand the depth of the sacrifices made in the past, being made today, and will be made in the future.

God Bless America, and God Bless our Troops and their families.
    Job Applicant: What does this job pay?
    Employer: I'm going to pay you just what you are worth!
    Job Applicant: I don't think I can work for that......

Years of Experience

Sorry gypsy I do not mean to offend anyone. I have said it before my nephew is now on his 3rd tour over there and not because he has no choice but because he truly believes in what he and the rest of us have started over there. He want us to come home feeling Proud of what we have accomplished. After reading this guys nonsence for so long now and then finding out he is actually anti-american (at least non-americian) for the most part I just could not keep my feeling in so I did not mean to offened you most of all or anyone else. Steve has the final word and whatever he say's goes.......
    TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE BUT TOO FORGET IS STUPID

No problem Ninja. Steve... can you lose this guy??

Years of Experience
    na

No problem Ninja. Steve... can you lose this guy??

Come on now!!!

You all know by now Steves a #s guy...

Has anyone checked that alexa link???

traffic=website$$$

Members like me an advance are like the locaters on crews that others say, "if it was nt for them getting all those numbers we d can-em"...

You know infamous...

We are a very needed commodity around here... As well as upholding the famous motto- "theres one in every crowd"...In this case 2 competing...

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by USIC1 View Post
    Come on now!!!

You all know by now Steves a #s guy...

Has anyone checked that alexa link???

traffic=website$$$

Members like me an advance are like the locaters on crews that others say, "if it was nt for them getting all those numbers we d can-em"...

You know infamous...

We are a very needed commodity around here... As well as upholding the famous motto- "theres one in every crowd"...In this case 2 competing...

sure USIC1 you are probably right in a way....but in the end there are two types of responses to posts ....yours and advances!!!! and one will have to go!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience

some responses deserve an apology ???? that response from advance demands an apology!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Conservative Meanie ifinditunderground's Avatar
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Ons this day of our Independence, God Bless America, and especially our troops. Happy 4th everyone, make it happy and safe.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness."
    "America isn't free, in America you are free to follow the rules." -Anthony Cumia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast