Thread: “This is Machete, with a special Cinco de Mayo message… to Arizona!”

Years of Experience

Default “This is Machete, with a special Cinco de Mayo message… to Arizona!”

Machete is an upcoming action film, directed by Robert Rodriguez and Ethan Maniquis. The film will star Danny Trejo in his first lead role as the title character.

Danny Trejo

Danny Trejo, Michelle Rodriguez, Cheech Marin, Lindsay Lohan, Don Johnson, Jessica Alba, Steven Seagal, Robert DeNiro, Jeff Fahey, and Cheryl Chinall star in this movie mocking Arizona’s immigration law and those of us who actually want to protect our borders and national security.

Jessica Alba

Michelle Rodriguez

The film centers around the character of Machete Cortez. Actor Robert De Niro – and several of his fellow celebs – don’t believe in secure borders and want illegal alien criminals to roam free in the Great American Abyss.

I wonder – when De Niro, one of his actor buddies or one of their children is kidnapped by illegal alien drug smugglers in Phoenix and gets cut up, limb by limb – if they’ll still hold this view. Sadly, that will only happen to the “little people” who don’t live in gated, secure, luxury mansions in the Hollywood Hills. Someone smoked too many fatties . . . and I’m not just talking about Cheech. I’m talking about all of them. And I wonder how many of them use underpaid illegal aliens to mow their lawns and clean their homes. All of them, I'm sure.

De Niro should stick to something he actually knows about . . . like playing Mafiosi and deranged cab drivers. And the others should stick to what they know: bad acting.

Machete - Filmed in autumn 2009, the film will be released in the United States on September 3, 2010 by 20th Century Fox.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Default Re: “This is Machete, with a special Cinco de Mayo message… to Arizona!”

A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials
    In ages!!! It explains things better than all
    The baloney you hear on TV.

Her point:

Recently large demonstrations have taken place
    Across the country protesting the fact that Congress
    Is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration.

Certain people are angry that
    The US might protect its own
    Borders, might make it harder
    To sneak into this country and,
    Once here, to stay indefinitely.
    Let me see if I correctly understand
    The thinking behind these protests.
    Let's say I break into your house.
    Let's say that when you discover
    Me in your house, you insist that I leave.
    But I say, 'No! I like it here.

It's better than my house. I've made all
    The beds and washed the
    Dishes and did the laundry
    And swept the floors. I've
    Done all the things you don't
    Like to do. I'm hard-working
    And honest
    (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters:
    You are Required to let me stay in your house

You are Required to feed me
    You are Required to add me to your family's insurance plan
    You are Required to Educate my kids
    You are Required to Provide other benefits to me & to my family
    (my husband will do all of your yard work because
    He is also hard-working and honest, except for that
    Breaking in part).

If you try to call the police or force me out,
    I will call my friends who will picket your
    House carrying signs that proclaim my
    RIGHT to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have
    A nicer house than I do, and I'm just
    Trying to better myself. I'm a hard-working
    And honest, person, except for well,
    You know, I did break into your house
    And what a deal it is for me!!!

I live in your house, contributing only a
    Fraction of the cost of my keep, and
    There is nothing you can do about it
    Without being accused of cold,

Uncaring, selfish, prejudiced, and
    Bigoted behavior.

Oh yeah, I DEMAND that you learn
    MY LANGUAGE!!! So you can
    Communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous
    This is? Only in America .
    If you agree, pass it on ( in English )..
    Share it if you see the value of it.

If not blow it off.........
    Along with your future Social Security
    Funds, and a lot of other things.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Years of Experience

Default Re: “This is Machete, with a special Cinco de Mayo message… to Arizona!”

The movie (produced by Fox Media because they know it's going to be a money-maker) announces Machete's message: Whites are evil demons! Whites are scum! Whites are racists running around everywhere killing Latinos and Latinas! Whites deserve to die! Armies of Hispanics must hack up the gringos with their machetes! (machetes are the Latin American symbol for peasant uprising vs. the pitchfork for the North American and European peasants)

Fox pulled it's articles that negatively reviewed the movie Machete. The left hand didn't know the right hand had it's fingers in the pie. This stinker of a B-movie no doubt will cause problems shortly after it's release on September 3, 2010..................

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Senior Member ProfessionalLocator's Avatar
    Years of Experience

The movie has not been released and is not scheduled for public viewing until September, 2010.

The film is based on a fake movie trailer Quentin Tarantino made for his 2007 movie 'Grindhouse' all long before the Arizona bill became an issue.

The film director opposed the Arizona bill so he pieced together a fake theatrical trailer of his own which targeted the Arizona bill. The illegal fake trailer made by the director has been pulled off of many internet sites by the movie company due to copyright infringements.

The movie will still have to be cut to it's final theatrical form and then we will see what it really is all about.

Look. We are just a BAD country as a whole by letting a SINGLE state like Arizona go rogue and pass a bill based ALMOST VERBATUM of a Federal Law that the Federal Government REFUSES to enforce.

I think I might just MOVE to Mexico for the FACT their Immigration Laws and Enforcement of those Laws resembles that of 1930's Nazi Germany. At least I would feel safe knowing all of the SCUMBAG ILLEGALS were in the U.S.

(Sarcasim Doesn't really come through that great in the typed word)

Remember the object of race based issues is to divide the common people. Government use our differences to seperate and control our votes along racial lines. As soon as all of us realize the race game is not our biggest problem, but the US Empire leaders are. The politicians govern through corporate funding that speaks to their true drive and motivations.

Ask yourself why would our leaders want open borders? It creates over population, lower standard of living and if terror is a true threat it has a friend in open borders.

Meanwhile we are divided for votes and standard of living is lowered and corporation profits go up! We lose benefits, pensions, insurance and all the while we can fight one another to death because of our skin color.

True change is needed in ourselves the common people and revolution can truelu begin.