Thread: Pink's All Out

Years of Experience

Default Pink's All Out

Thursday night was a 'Pink's All Out' marathon. This show is an all-out, winner-takes-all racing competition. Cars are timed and then paired with a car that got a similar time in a sudden death race. 32 cars start the competition. Only one will come away with the $10,000 in prize money.

Rich Christensen

One episode was at Milan Dragway outside of Detroit. 400 beautiful drag cars; all but 3 were American built! 2 of those had small block Chevys for motors. The crowd of 33,000 spectators actually boo'd the imports as they lined up!

Another episode was filmed here at the Kansas City drag strip. This show is without a doubt my favorite TV show! It's fast paced, the participants love the concept and Rich Christensen is STELLAR!

Years of Experience

Default Re: Pink's All Out

Was it for only the 10 grand or did they take the car as well? I've raced dirt track modifieds for years and seeing them run nitrous is for the birds. I don't watch drag racing but is nitrous legal in a sanctioned event? Run them straight up, engine vs. engine (although we all have cheated a teeny amount ). Just my worthless 2 cents................
    "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip someone the bird"

Hey.........pull my finger!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on the class per sanctioned races. some allow power adders, some strictly engine, different tire sizes etc.

Id race if my car were faster
    Atheism-The belief that there was nothing and nothing hapened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replication bits which then turned into dinosaurs...makes perfect sense.

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Was it for only the 10 grand or did they take the car as well? I've raced dirt track modifieds for years and seeing them run nitrous is for the birds. I don't watch drag racing but is nitrous legal in a sanctioned event? Run them straight up, engine vs. engine (although we all have cheated a teeny amount ). Just my worthless 2 cents................
    Rich has 2 shows: PINKS and PINKS:ALL OUT.

PINKS is the LOSER of 3 out of 5 rounds gives up his car! Titles are given to Rich before the 1st pass. The racers negotiate staggered starting positions after the first pass or race Heads Up. Motor vs motor, NOS (nitrous oxide spray) vs motor or NOS vs NOS is negotiated driver to driver. Rich doesn't tolerate back peddling or braking B4 the lights on the big end. Usually one of the competitors breaks something big before the end of the show. The winner of 3 out of 5 rounds in PINKS gets both titles and an $8,000 loaded NAPA tool cabinet on wheels!

In PINKS: ALL OUT, the winner keeps his car, the $1,000 first round win money, the side bets on each consecutive round win and the $10,000 final round winning purse. All Rich asks is the racers run their cars on each pass with their foot in the carburetor the full quarter mile. In other words - ALL OUT!