Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Weird trail cam pics

Default Re: Weird trail cam pics

These are some pretty bucks here. Probably in the next month or so I am going to start setting some corn out for my deer. I got a big ole 12 point roaming around my property. Hes been my proverbial white whale. Believe this season he will be mine.

Hope You get him. The camaras help alot to keep an eye in the sky. If He's in a pattern You almost know when You're going to get him. Good-luck on him

Mke
    Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Well I was talking to a co-worker yesterday, and one of the electricians got this little guys near John Day, Or. From the details I remember he is just shy of 400lbs (395lbs I believe). And G4 horn is either 21" or 24"........ this sounds horrible but you know how BS sessions about hunting goes, everyone is spitting out antler counts and sizes it all blends together.

I'd never call someone a b.s.er without obvious proof. BUT that seems pretty hard to believe. Although, there are probly plenty that accuse me of being the big B.S.er. I dont care, the people that know me know different. And I have to prove nothing even though I could. I look at myself as not any better than anyone else. I am not special depending on what You call special. I do hope that dude did get one that size, and I would pay $ to see it. Theres always hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12