Thread: slow ice fishin'

Default slow ice fishin'

I would think there would be more posted pics for hunting and fishing. So I guess I'll break the ice so to speak.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Years of Experience

Default Re: slow ice fishin'

That is one nice brown.

I will get down there one of these days with you.

Years of Experience

very nice.........one word for you ....filet!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

That pic is from 2 weeks ago. I did catch another that I dont yet have the pics from yesterday(Sat.). I didnt have my cam with(forgot it)yesterday. My nephew took some pics but hasn't mailed them to me yet. Another brown 28" but probly only 12lbs.. I know, pretty nice, but after a 20 minute battle on a tipup I thought it would have been much bigger. Not an exageration either, it was a solid 20 minute battle. Afterwards I told my brother and company to do what They wanted as far as reseting or leaving it be, but I had to head to the truck to warm my hands. I had to piss but could'nt cuz my hands were too cold to work my fly. It was fun though. I'll post the pics from this weekend when I get them. Hope all Viners made it out to fish this weekend, after all football is totally done with. What else is there to do?