• 2 Post By TheCableVine
  • 1 Post By yahoo
  • 2 Post By daman1
  • 1 Post By yahoo

Thread: Restorations

Years of Experience
    Blog Entries

Default Restorations

For several years I've been dabbling in restoring older stuff. But, lately I've gotten more serious about it. I've even started a channel on YouTube calle "Two Hands Restorations". I've put up a few videos and thought I would share them here, as well. My latest is of a little fan that I bought off of ebay just to restore. It turned out pretty good. With each restoration I find I have more to learn.

Fan Restoration
    yahoo and daman1 like this.
    "Change does not always equal progress."

Years of Experience

Default Re: Restorations

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post
    For several years I've been dabbling in restoring older stuff. But, lately I've gotten more serious about it. I've even started a channel on YouTube calle "Two Hands Restorations". I've put up a few videos and thought I would share them here, as well. My latest is of a little fan that I bought off of ebay just to restore. It turned out pretty good. With each restoration I find I have more to learn.

Fan Restoration
    WOW , that was great !! Steve , I only thought you knew how to ride bikes cross country and locate utilities ...Great job could almost feel the wind on my face once job was completed !!
    daman1 likes this.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Years of Experience
    17 years

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableVine View Post

Fan Restoration
    Nice.... If you want a really big restoration project I'll FedEx you my dignity. It's antique so be careful
    yahoo and UULC like this.

Years of Experience

Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    daman1 likes this.
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato