Thread: massaging Insoles for my work boots.

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Default massaging Insoles for my work boots.

A few months back I was complaining to my sister that I had sore feet all the time. With all the uneven terrain,etc. I walk on plus walking miles every day.

She put me onto a product made in Boynton, Fl and I just have not looked back. Have them in my work boots and have not had a day of pain or sore feet since.

At the risk of sounding like I am spamming, here is the link if anyone wants to check it out. Can't believe it, something that's NOT made in China...how did that happen??

http://massaginginsoles.com/index.php

Anyone else out there wear these? If so, what is your experience>
    Last edited by underground quester; May 29th, 2009 at 12:28 AM.
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

Years of Experience

Default Re: massaging Insoles for my work boots.

i wonder if they sell that at walmart yet??? looks good
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

I think Advance is gonna come in here and say 'Thats Gay', UQ.
    A man's feet are more suited to kicking holes through brick walls, no ?

LOL

I havent tried that brand, but have tried all sorts of gel and foam pads.
    They work great, but end up wrecked in too short a time, I think.

I just buy the $1.50 foam cheapies at the groc store now. Change em out every coupla weeks. One thing though.. ya gotta have a boot thats basically 'right' for you (Im talkin for comfort, not speaking orthodically).

I think my next set of boots are gonna be Redwings. See how a $300 Made in the US boot is vs these ~150 made in china jobs.

(oh, no pun about the 'jobs'..)
    (May you live in interesting times)

Years of Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Dave72 View Post

LOL

I just buy the $1.50 foam cheapies at the groc store now. Change em out every coupla weeks. One thing though.. ya gotta have a boot thats basically 'right' for you (Im talkin for comfort, not speaking orthodically).

I think my next set of boots are gonna be Redwings. See how a $300 Made in the US boot is vs these ~150 made in china jobs.

Save your money Dave.

If you want good boots go buy a pair of Rocky Mountains. Cheaper than Redwings, more comfy, and my last pair lasted for two years before they started breaking down.
    Character is what you are in the dark. It is the things you do, when nobody can see, and nobody will ever know, that define who you are as an individual.

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Per Scientiam Vires!

next pair of boots I get, these are going in first.

I am trying to find a good boot that has a two piece bottom, (ie a repairable boot)

I went to a shoe guy and he explained it all to me...these boots you see that are about 140.00, alot of them you can't even repair. i want a pair of shoes that's repairable...i just think it would be cool, to have the same pair of shoes, for like ten years. So, I'm not real sure which brand I'm going to go with...I bought some 120.00 boots that can't be re-soled due to their cheap design...so I'm pretty much just looking for whatever is repairable at the cheapest price
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Years of Experience

scap..........save your money dude!!! just go to the walmart and get the cheapest pair!!!
    wise men talk because they have something to say and fools because they have to say something....plato

Yahoo, I think thats a good title for a book about where the jobs went ..
    (May you live in interesting times)

Senior Member underground quester's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave72 View Post

LOL

I have been locating now for 4 plus years and have had 5 pairs of boots.

The last pair I bought was this time last year and they were high top DAKOTA brand made with ballistic nylon, breathable, very light weight, etc. Kind of orthotically shaped inside.

But walking on rough terrain, washed gravel, the hard ass clay in new developments, etc. was hard on my feet. So, I tried these insoles.

Anyway, still in great shape purchased in late January 2009.

Boots are really hanging in there well. No leaks, still breathe reasonably well (there covered in multi colored paint at the moment) same laces and bottom rubber sole is still in good shape. Will probably get another year out of them...I hope.
    Success is a journey, not a destination...

I have boots from Gall's. They were $135 and have zippered sides. I use gel insoles. They have composit shanks.

Years of Experience

I have tried all types of the Wal-Mart stocked gel insoles. These are the only ones I've found to work for me:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Years of Experience

now that's the plain truth

Red Wing and thin Dr. Scholls for me. But these massaging insoles do look like they might be comfy.
    I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingfoot View Post
    I have tried all types of the Wal-Mart stocked gel insoles. These are the only ones I've found to work for me:

--------------------------------------------------------------
    These are what I got, and I love em. They fit perfect, and I wear a size 13 1/2.

Yahoo was right. Screw paying 100+ for a pair of boots. For the rest of my life, all I'm going to do is buy the 32.00 tannish light brown waterproof boots and throw these insoles in them. They are a tad heavier than the expensive ones I had, but I think it's smarter to just get these and toss them when they fall apart. I've had this pair for about two months and they are holding up well. It'd be different if I was a foreman making 150,000.00 a year. Even then I'd probably still buy the cheapo boots, and save the extra money. I'm conservative with my cash... When I make chicken parm I even put the old breadcrumbs back in the breadcrumb can, that's how much of a cheap bastard I am.
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple"-Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by scap View Post
    These are what I got, and I love em. They fit perfect, and I wear a size 13 1/2.

Yahoo was right. Screw paying 100+ for a pair of boots. For the rest of my life, all I'm going to do is buy the 32.00 tannish light brown waterproof boots and throw these insoles in them. They are a tad heavier than the expensive ones I had, but I think it's smarter to just get these and toss them when they fall apart. I've had this pair for about two months and they are holding up well. It'd be different if I was a foreman making 150,000.00 a year. Even then I'd probably still buy the cheapo boots, and save the extra money. I'm conservative with my cash... When I make chicken parm I even put the old breadcrumbs back in the breadcrumb can, that's how much of a cheap bastard I am.
    Damn Scap, that's one hell of a big foot. I've had the same pair of Red Wing boots coming up on 3 years. I take them in to be conditioned and waterproofed every month. With the good insoles, my feet are ALWAYS comfortable and dry. The only time I've had wet feet was when I accidentally wore wool socks on a 95 degree day. Phew....
    STRESS: The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living daylights out of some idiot who desperately deserves it.